Snooped in my girlfriend’s phone, found out she called a guy

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
My gf had been acting a bit off last weekend and I began to grow a bit of concern regarding what it could be because of. A few days ago she left her phone and went downstairs for something and I took this opportunity to snoop and see what may have been causing this if anything.

I found that she had called some guy she used to work with for a few hours between 00:00 and 03:00. We have had issues regarding this person a few months back that were settled but having seen this it has brought these back into my mind.

This call happened after she had been out drinking for a full day with family/friends so she would have been very drunk at the point. I have since asked her what she done that night and she said she came home and was sleeping by 1am, which I know is a lie.

Should I confront her about this? How should I go about it? I don’t want to end things over this but I do feel like we need to talk about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Extra info:
I very rarely get even a few messages from her when she’s out and have never been called so it doesn’t seem to make sense to me.

I know I need to handle this but don’t really know how to get to the point given that I know through snooping. I know snooping is wrong but I had done it before I even thought about the implications. This is the first time I have ever done this in the three years we have been together.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse

I thought they would all shame him for invading her privacy :soy:
Was pleasantly surprised

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse
@apocalypse you and @OverSinceBirth have been the only ones to call me out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shekel, Deleted member 14262 and apocalypse