So about last night (ass to mouth story)

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
Some background... I got divorced about a year ago. I was always monogamous. I had only been with two guys. But now I've been hooking up a lot and have a few FWBs. One of the FWBs is my main and he's helped me unlease my inner slut. We fucked on the first date and since then he's pushed my envelope a lot and even encouraged me to fuck strangers.

The first time we fucked I told him "I'm down for anything, just no anal" and he understood. But later he bought butt plugs and used them on me. It was fun. Another time he used them and then used a dildo in my ass. I literally looked at the dildo and was like "that was in my ass?" He said yeah... so I was like "That's the same size as your cock" he said yeah... so I was like "then you can fuck my ass"

It was the first time I'd done anal and it was amazing...

So about last night... I went over to his house. We planned on making some dildo videos since he told me my pussy gets way wetter and creamier than most girls. We've made some videos before but my pussy was hairy so I wanted to make new videos with my pussy fully shaved...

But he was in the mood for butt stuff...

We planned ahead over the phone, so I knew what to expect. He got me on the floor, doggystyle, and he put the small buttplug in my mouth. He said "slobber on it because that's the only lube you're going to get". So hot. The he put it up my butt.

Now he put the medium plug in my mouth and started fucking my ass with the small one. It didn't hurt much. Then he pulls it out and puts it on the napkin. I can smell my ass in the air.

He puts the medium plug up my ass, ow. And then the big one in my mouth. Now he fucks my ass up with the medium plug. Ouch. He pulls it out and sets it on the napkin. More ass smell.

Now the big one goes up my ass. Only my saliva as lube. It hurts. He pushes it in and out. It hurts. He slaps my ass and pulls my hair. It hurts.

Then he pulls the plug out and starts butt fucking me. His cock is thick but only 5.5in so it's not too bad. He was my first anal, almost a year ago, but since then I've been butt fucked by a 7in cock, and it hurt way more...

Butt anyways, then he pulls out and shoves it in my mouth. We've talked about ass to mouth before. I said no at first but he convinced me that I can't get sick from my own germs. So I said I would try it... I just didn't expect it to be last night.

So anyways, he face fucks me (since his cock isn't super long he can face fuck me balls deep without me gagging) and I can taste and smell my anal mucus. It's disgusting and demeaning, but that's why I like it. He cums down my throat and I gag for several mimutes. Then we watch Netflix and go to sleep with no clean up.

I woke up before him... he's snoring like a bear... and I see the buttplugs still on the napkin... the room still smells like ass... and my anus still sore.

So we didn't record any creamy pussy dildo videos, but I am still a whore.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
I literally looked at the dildo and was like "that was in my ass?" He said yeah... so I was like "That's the same size as your cock" he said yeah... so I was like "then you can fuck my ass"
😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Gaygymmaxx
Really pumping them out today vermy. I know these aren't coming from reddit...
4327217 IMG 5165

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, iloveboobs, LancasteR and 1 other person
need tldr

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Vermilioncore