So, according to this forum...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
if you are an incel and you match with a hot girl on tinder, you first thought should be "She cannot possibly like me, she must have other motives!"

and if she responds to you then you should be questioning the situation the whole time "Why is this woman talking with me?".

Ideally you should somehow know beforehand that you stand no chance and immidiately unmatch her.

Is there any straight man on the earth that thinks this way??? Especially one who is sex starved their whole life?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, notsocommonthumb, isis_Bleach and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, psychomandible, brucewayne78 and 3 others

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
if you match a woman on tinder, she's weight frauding and you should either unmatch or harvest her blubber

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and Apparition

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and Shkreliii
they have shit mentality
they fear pain and are paranoid
they would rather not risk being hurt by a woman and be alone than to ask her out
i admit that i am no better than them, i do not enjoy talking to women, but i have other reasons

they would rather not risk being hurt by a woman and be alone than to ask her out
being hurt sucks though and it ruins your t levels

• Hmm...
Reactions: sigma ✰
if you are an incel and you match with a hot girl on tinder, you first thought should be "She cannot possibly like me, she must have other motives!"

and if she responds to you then you should be questioning the situation the whole time "Why is this woman talking with me?".

Ideally you should somehow know beforehand that you stand no chance and immidiately unmatch her.

Is there any straight man on the earth that thinks this way??? Especially one who is sex starved their whole life?
yes you should be thinking that way:feelskek:ur delusional/naive if u dont think thats what happens

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition