So apparently even NBA players lie about their height

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Should be a wakeup call to u manlets, even tall niggas wanna look taller. I cba to post sources, it’s literally a google search away and there’s a bunch of reddit threads on this. But just remember more height = better. There is no limit up to 7’5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Slob, Jhon Smith and 6 others
Yeah Allen Iverson and Kemba are probably under 6’. I wonder about isaiah thomas since he’s listed as 5’9

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Duh. Taller = better

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Reformed
Yeah Allen Iverson and Kemba are probably under 6’. I wonder about isaiah thomas since he’s listed as 5’9
Idk all these niggas names. I just know one nigga who is 6ft, larped to 6ft2. And it’s even put in his actual stats

• +1
Reactions: Slob and castelldefels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Slob and MentalistKebab
You’d be surprised how many coping manlets are like but but after 6’3 there’s diminishing returns :feelswah::feelswah:
Diminishing returns doesnt happen unless you are unable to walk/run due to your skeleton

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Slob and Reformed
Should be a wakeup call to u manlets, even tall niggas wanna look taller. I cba to post sources, it’s literally a google search away and there’s a bunch of reddit threads on this. But just remember more height = better. There is no limit up to 7’5.
Finally u discovered life, no wonder the women critaries are delusional concerning penis lengt, height, salary and lifestyle, when u add 4 inches everywhere and 10 000 a month montly and 5 trips to the Bahams to ur year when talking about the subject it became the new average

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Finally u discovered life, no wonder the women critaries are delusional concerning penis lengt, height, salary and lifestyle, when u add 4 inches everywhere and 10 000 a month montly and 5 trips to the Bahams to ur year when talking about the subject it became the new average
Women know men larp about their heights now. I’ve seen vids of a guy telling a foid he’s 6ft, and she’s like ‘no you’re not’. The more we larp about shit the more foids are gonna adapt and actually check

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Chadelite
Many 6ft3 nba players and celebrities are actually 6ft1-6ft2

E.g Derick rose is 6ft1 (used to be listed as 6ft3)

Pete Davidson is 6ft1.75,

A legit 6ft2 is pretty tall

Although 6ft4 is a lot better, 6ft6 is better etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Reformed
they lie because it looks better to scouts lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Slob and Reformed
i fully agree op

a 7 feet ltn mogs a 5’7 chadlite to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: datboijj