So are blacks naturally dark-triad?

xqrc2

xqrc2

mulattas fav
I mean we are seen as like evil and shit. Just wondering. Or is just a certain look whites pull off? Dark hair, vampire like skin. I’m just wondering.

I mean we are seen as like evil and shit. Just wondering. Or is just a certain look whites pull off? Dark hair, vampire like skin. I’m just wondering.
niggas are not dark triad. have you seen any wattpad girl simping over a tall dark misteroious negro?

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, NateJacobs, Deleted member 29786 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, oxymoron, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
niggas are not dark triad. have you seen any wattpad girl simping over a tall dark misteroious negro?
A467AE51 A402 4D84 88B6 E92F8D8CA59F

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, oxymoron and Deleted member 31942
funny cuz dating apps are for incels. jfl at op its over for this negro

No. I am, however, as their collective slave master.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, SidharthTheSlayer and actual9cmjawslayer
they are literally dark triad

• Hmm...
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
this forum is bitter af when non white folks get girls dont listen to them bro u doing good. that dark triad shit only exists online, irl you gotta be approachable not scare the hoes away

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 31942, xqrc2 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 168789869.96999988_image.png
    168789869.96999988_image.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Well, this nigga isn’t dark triad
IMG 9663

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms
You guys aren't dark triad. You are just filthy niggers that commit crime all day.

I can’t remember, is dark triad the psychopathy violence angry thing or the scary look

You guys aren't dark triad. You are just filthy niggers that commit crime all day.
Literal neo-nazi talking about crime 😂 the irony behind that one. No wonder you’re alone buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and bradpittshairline
Literal neo-nazi talking about crime 😂 the irony behind that one. No wonder you’re alone buddy.
lmao this forum mad racist, eliot roger dude literally ended himself cuz he saw a baddie get into a indian dudes car

You guys are 13% of the population and commit over half of the crimes lmao. Cope and Seethe niglet.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Just listen to the motherfucking playboy

Not really. It's mostly environment. (American) Blacks in the 1950s and (American) Blacks in the 2020s are a lot different.

no one here is dark triad, they're just larping third worlders that convinced themselves that despite all their recession at least their coloring is good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kamui, NateJacobs and 1 other person
no one here is dark triad, they're just larping third worlders that convinced themselves that despite all their recession at least their coloring is good.
congrats on contributor status

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Not really. It's mostly environment. (American) Blacks in the 1950s and (American) Blacks in the 2020s are a lot different.
“”them”” made them wild af

IMG 4697

average dark triad black man

Is this a joke the guy on the left legit looks like this forums defintik of Der unmermchsen
hes fking your white women tho. What you gunna do?

Is this a joke the guy on the left legit looks like this forums defintik of Der unmermchsen
real recognizes real. Guess you aint a real one

real recognizes real. Guess you aint a real one

He's by every trait ugly I can go into the traits black moggers exist but this guy ain't 1