So as a chad i will be uploading my dating apps result. Choose which app results you guys want to see.

Bumble or tinder

• Bumble

• Tinder

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

mrmogger3234

Banned
Bumble or tinder

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
Uber eats and doordash I wanna see how good of a Dalit delivery driver u are @Gengar @shia.jihadist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, greycel, brucewayne78 and 6 others
IMG 6786

Uber eats and doordash I wanna see how good of a Dalit delivery driver u are @Gengar @shia.jihadist
How is that MTN you are guaranteed a dalit yourself

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and mr007
bumble is the one that gets actual slays tinder is just whores trolling. typical whroe behavior

Ltn to invisible SMV
No way, really? I think he’s MTN. Plus, he lives in Bharat, so he shouldn’t have any real trouble. But even if he was in the west, he could get women if he’s not very short.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78 and borntosuffer
No way, really? I think he’s MTN. Plus, he lives in Bharat, so he shouldn’t have any real trouble. But even if he was in the west, he could get women if he’s not very short.
Nobody in the west would date him unless a fellow pajeeta

Therefore hes invisible

• +1
Reactions: greycel and borntosuffer
All the ones who are down ratings my looks are the one who are bitchless their whole life.

Nobody in the west would date him unless a fellow pajeeta

Therefore hes invisible
If he’s NT he can even date outside of his race. It’s not as bad as people make it out to be on forums like these. Otherwise actual Dalits wouldn’t be rizzing up snowbunnies in the west. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78 and borntosuffer
Do one thing run a tinder experiment for me in the West you will realise @Gengar what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
If he’s NT he can even date outside of his race. It’s not as bad as people make it out to be on forums like these. Otherwise actual Dalits wouldn’t be rizzing up snowbunnies in the west. :ogre:
He looks like a fresh off the boat curry. He doesnt have a chance to date outside his race. I can pm you what curry slayers here look like that smash white girls its far from this invisible dude

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78 and Gengar
Do one thing run a tinder experiment for me in the West you will realise @Gengar what do you think?
Tinder honestly sucks man. It’s really rigged. I could do bumble or something here, if you want.

He looks like a fresh off the boat curry. He doesnt have a chance to date outside his race. I can pm you what curry slayers here look like that smash white girls its far from this invisible dude
Does he not look atypical for you? I think he could pass as something else because of his eye area. But sure, PM the slayers. Interested to see!

• +1
Reactions: greycel
That will be so nice man do it. And upload the results here. These burgercels will go mad after that. Tell me when you will do that I will pm you some of my pics
Sounds like me. :lul:

Tinder honestly sucks man. It’s really rigged. I could do bumble or something here, if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
That will be so nice man do it. And upload the results here. These burgercels will go mad after that. Tell me when you will do that I will pm you some of my pics
I will do it tomorrow because I ordered a new phone. You can already send me your pictures. Do you want me to use an Islamic name or a white name?

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger3234
I will do it tomorrow because I ordered a new phone. You can already send me your pictures. Do you want me to use an Islamic name or a white name?
Okay dude where do you live.? Pakistan?

I look more like a pakistani than indian what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Diarrhoea
I look more like a pakistani than indian what do you think?

No u don’t stop tryna pull a sem2sem my mega distant cousinjeet @shia.jihadist

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78 and Diarrhoea
I think you look more MENA than South Asian. Do you agree? @Diarrhoea
Jfl bhai u say any guy looks mena no he doesn’t imo looks indian to me maybe the Arabs in Netherlands look diff to uk bhai

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78 and Gengar
Wait boyo my tinder results will blow your ass up and down
Jfl bhai u say any guy looks mena no he doesn’t imo looks indian to me maybe the Arabs in Netherlands look diff to uk bhai

• JFL
DEATH TO ALL MUHAJIRS :feelswah:
Bro once I came on this forum and discovered what muhajirs are it’s like a lightbulb switched in my brain
I always wondered why a few Pakistanis looked so indian but others looked really different
Thanks for opening my eyes 👀
These guys ruined our chadpreet rep innit
IMG 3018

IMG 3054

• So Sad
The chad in question:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and brucewayne78
brutal whitewashed pill

at least you speak urdu to your parents

can you read it though?
I’m not “whitewashed.” Yes, I can read Urdu but I wish I could speak Punjabi instead.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Really? I don’t think he looks typically Bharati.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Yes, I can read Urdu but I wish I could speak Punjabi instead.
punjabi is for low iq street vendors nigga urdu is the sophisticated language of poets and philosophers

• JFL
Bro once I came on this forum and discovered what muhajirs are it’s like a lightbulb switched in my brain
I always wondered why a few Pakistanis looked so indian but others looked really different
Thanks for opening my eyes 👀
These guys ruined our chadpreet rep innit
View attachment 3136109
View attachment 3136100
15 million of them, from Bharat and Bangladesh and that’s just the documented ones. There’s probably double that amount living there, so out of 240 million, 30 million are not only pajeetifying the average, but also they vote for their shitty corrupt political parties that are lapdogs for Bharat and whatnot.

• JFL
punjabi is for low iq street vendors nigga urdu is the sophisticated language of poets and philosophers
Urdu is foreign to Pakistan. That’s why Jinnah picked it. Native language is superior to foreign languages. I’d rather be a paindu even if the language isn’t nice. I think Arabic is an ugly language but I recognize its value.

Correct me if I’m wrong. You too, @Diarrhoea.

• So Sad
Urdu is foreign to Pakistan. That’s why Jinnah picked it. Native language is superior to foreign languages. I’d rather be a paindu even if the language isn’t nice. I think Arabic is an ugly language but I recognize its value.

Correct me if I’m wrong. You too, @Diarrhoea.
According to Wikipedia it originated in Delhi.
So yeah it is foreign but all of India will be part of Greater Pakistan in the future anyway so it's local.:feelshah:

• JFL
According to Wikipedia it originated in Delhi.
So yeah it is foreign but all of India will be part of Greater Pakistan in the future anyway so it's local.:feelshah:
But then again, at the time Delhi sultanate also ruled parts of Pakistan including Punjab, so in a way it could also be native. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
15 million of them, from Bharat and Bangladesh and that’s just the documented ones. There’s probably double that amount living there, so out of 240 million, 30 million are not only pajeetifying the average, but also they vote for their shitty corrupt political parties that are lapdogs for Bharat and whatnot.
IMG 3173

Guarantee it’s above 30 tbh
I think I know one irl looks completely Indian some Somali tried saying that I dont look like the average Pakistani u see in the streets and pointed at him who looks completely bharati and said Muh that’s what a normal paki u see on the streets looks like

THEYRE RUINING OUR REPUTATION BRAH

• So Sad
Do a tinder experiment for me

View attachment 3136148
Guarantee it’s above 30 tbh
I think I know one irl looks completely Indian some Somali tried saying that I dont look like the average Pakistani u see in the streets and pointed at him who looks completely bharati and said Muh that’s what a normal paki u see on the streets looks like

THEYRE RUINING OUR REPUTATION BRAH

Yes bhai, not only that, they also bring some truth when they say “Pakistanis and Bharatis are the same :soy:” like yeah only them Muhajirs. :forcedsmile: There are some moggers though like Imran Abbas but they’re like 1 in a million.

• So Sad
He looks like a fresh off the boat curry. He doesnt have a chance to date outside his race. I can pm you what curry slayers here look like that smash white girls its far from this invisible dud
Pm me as well bhai