So close yet so far from ascending…

RealNinja

RealNinja

Gold
I need to blast… Test Tren Mast. Girls seem to find me average, but I’m too unconfident to make moves on any of them.

I care about the gym a lot and am dissatisfied with my physique. Being natty fucking sucks… can’t be lean and jacked at the same time.

I see this better version of myself in my head. One where I’m jacked and shredded, with my frame filled out, tanned skin, and finally have the confidence to hit on girls. But it’s not achievable any time soon. I’m only 17 years old… they say the prefrontal cortex grows until age 25. Tren is neurotoxic, could stunt my brain development and probably put me on TRT for the rest of my life. Fuck. I’m so tired of being small.

“Just run test bro” with test alone you can get bigger, but it will be watery big, a little stronger and bigger but nothing impressive. No one will look at you and say “that guy is a freak..” If you want to be huge, lean, vascular all at once, You cannot do test only cycles…

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Outerz14
no pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
no pic no care
IMG 5748

Too fat, too small :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I need to blast… Test Tren Mast. Girls seem to find me average, but I’m too unconfident to make moves on any of them.

I care about the gym a lot and am dissatisfied with my physique. Being natty fucking sucks… can’t be lean and jacked at the same time.

I see this better version of myself in my head. One where I’m jacked and shredded, with my frame filled out, tanned skin, and finally have the confidence to hit on girls. But it’s not achievable any time soon. I’m only 17 years old… they say the prefrontal cortex grows until age 25. Tren is neurotoxic, could stunt my brain development and probably put me on TRT for the rest of my life. Fuck. I’m so tired of being small.

“Just run test bro” with test alone you can get bigger, but it will be watery big, a little stronger and bigger but nothing impressive. No one will look at you and say “that guy is a freak..” If you want to be huge, lean, vascular all at once, You cannot do test only cycles…
Nigga could of buyed it if his dumbass didn't buy lifetime VIP 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and RealNinja
Do some superdrol or masteron g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
A few months back they ran a contest where 3 people who made the best threads got lifetime VIP, one of my threads won even tho I’m kind of a random Greycel