so crazy to think I was PSL 7 before I ascended

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
I will ascend more later
how does it feel incels that PSL users on this forum are legit looksmaxxing in just about every imaginable way?

Honestly in a couple years from now I will legit mog my PSL 7 self

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Jason Voorhees
Are u still fat or did u roid up again

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Jason Voorhees
Wtf are you talking about? Have you gone nuts?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10104
Are u still fat or did u roid up again
I am just ripped to shreds lol like 235lbs
here is the last time I was 235lbs
Hi

but I have way less BF this time :what:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 8244, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Images 3

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Be_ConfidentBro, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
whats your cycle like?
don't need roids bro my muscles protein synthesis aka muscle memory is already superhuman, you know I used to be like 100lbs from the USA deadlift record at any weight? Like record like legit strongest in all USA not some fake record

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
don't need roids bro my muscles protein synthesis aka muscle memory is already superhuman, you know I used to be like 100lbs from the USA deadlift record at any weight? Like record like legit strongest in all USA not some fake record
ok well what was your cycle like in the pic?

ok well what was your cycle like in the pic?
I could kick like 6" above my head, I kicked an item off the top of a door without even touching the door and I was barefoot on carpet and fat at the time, can still kick someone 7' tall in the head no cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vHenri and Deleted member 10104
I could kick like 6" above my head, I kicked an item off the top of a door without even touching the door and I was barefoot on carpet and fat at the time, can still kick someone 7' tall in the head no cap
such a weird thing to brag about :feelskek:

bruh just tell me what you're cycling, yes i get you have some good genetics, but also you have spastic retard genes too dont deny it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
such a weird thing to brag about :feelskek:

bruh just tell me what you're cycling, yes i get you have some good genetics, but also you have spastic retard genes too dont deny it
what did he mean by this? :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I will ascend more later
how does it feel incels that PSL users on this forum are legit looksmaxxing in just about every imaginable way?

Yeah you’re psl 7, which is why you’re on a site for incels who can’t get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
How often do you get your dick sucked?

i wont say anything.... jfl

am i ugly then?
idek i just find it unlikely that someone who claims to be nearly aesthetically flawless is on a site like this, but then again amnesia is here so it could be possible

There are only like 100 people in the world who are 7+ PSL

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
idek i just find it unlikely that someone who claims to be nearly aesthetically flawless is on a site like this, but then again amnesia is here so it could be possible
There are only like 100 people in the world who are 7+ PSL
to be fair I was only rated PSL 6.7 but this was with facial deformities and no style, 100% I am past PSL 7 even now with more PSL ascension to come

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I knew gandy was browsing looksmax:feelshehe:

@StrangerDanger my facial deformities are nothing to laugh about sir, also my body is ITT besides the gyno my frame mogs like 99% of the population even for bodybuilders it's top tier and considering height that should be proof enough I am a unicorn harder to believe I have a MM face on top of that but life isn't fair I will say none of this shit actually does me any good I honestly dont GAF but I will also say for me like 99% of people I have met are ugly I can count on one hand the number of guys I have met that match me facially in my entire life, and none of them had any chance at beating my face + body without factoring in my deformities

:what:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
to be fair I was only rated PSL 6.7 but this was with facial deformities and no style, 100% I am past PSL 7 even now with more PSL ascension to come
You're at these guys level?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
r u srs? cavil's upper eyelid exposure makes me want to vomit if you don't know the other one you don't deserve to be here
Must be Matt Bomer

• JFL
  • JFL
no the dude in the middle he is legit mogged even by subchads like edward cullen who is mogged by jacob black if he wasn't a manlet
Based take
Vampires and Amerindians > Meds

@Zeta ascended thoughts + post the pic I lost it.

I will ascend more later

i believe in you
we will all make it

bro i remember you from /fit/ like 5+ years ago, move on with your life loser

bro i remember you from /fit/ like 5+ years ago, move on with your life loser
says the guy who is still here but nobody remembers and notable for nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back