so depressed

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
on my break at work. just want to die, i am a joke of a human being that nobody likes or takes seriously. i’ll never have a normal happy life that all the people around me have. i just wish i could get my brain to finally accept it’s over so i can move on and try to live without being so sad all the time. life as a psl 3 male just isn’t worth it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 8165, MostGLSlayer and 9 others
Reminder that OP is a chad larping as an incel.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 8165 and Ronnie Kray
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 4430
on my break at work. just want to die, i am a joke of a human being that nobody likes or takes seriously. i’ll never have a normal happy life that all the people around me have. i just wish i could get my brain to finally accept it’s over so i can move on and try to live without being so sad all the time. life as a psl 3 male just isn’t worth it

What job do you do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 1476
Nah man, you are better than what you think. You are just stuck in this negativity narrative, don't spend too much time here and also learn that the value any human being has is the same as you, i'm not talking about money or power, i'm speaking about what you feel on the inside.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 1476
What job do you do?
clothes retail

Nah man, you are better than what you think. You are just stuck in this negativity narrative, don't spend too much time here and also learn that the value any human being has is the same as you, i'm not talking about money or power, i'm speaking about what you feel on the inside.
thanks man but i don’t feel i have any value otherwise i would be liked and accepted by people and would probably have a girlfriend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Gaia262
clothes retail

thanks man but i don’t feel i have any value otherwise i would be liked and accepted by people and would probably have a girlfriend

My first job was retail. Get out of there as soon as possible, ironically making more money makes you feel better even if its a cope.

• +1
clothes retail

Dude no offence retail is a dead end job with no progression.

I would honestly look into trading now is the biggest transfer in wealth in history going on.

When bitcoin crashes to $17k or even $12k buy it and hold onto it untill its $100k then sell and start your own company.

Its the escape route made for the millenials. Im putting in like £25k ($35k) when it crashes.

You wont get this chance again.

In retail it won't end well, they will treat you like trash as you are replaceable , wages will always be low due to supply of labour. Its just bad dude, please get your exit route planned.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude no offence retail is a dead end job with no progression.

I would honestly look into trading now is the biggest transfer in wealth in history going on.

When bitcoin crashes to $17k or even $12k buy it and hold onto it untill its $100k then sell and start your own company.

Its the escape route made for the millenials. Im putting in like £25k ($35k) when it crashes.

You wont get this chance again.

In retail it won't end well, they will treat you like trash as you are replaceable , wages will always be low due to supply of labour. Its just bad dude, please get your exit route planned.
retail is the only thing i can do rn, i don’t understand trading at all otherwise i would do that too

retail is the only thing i can do rn, i don’t understand trading at all otherwise i would do that too

Learn.

Dont make the mistake everyone makes wage cucking till they are a depressed 30 year old.

Its not even trading buy it and leave it untill next year.

Its already crashing but it will be another month or even two before it settles to $17k or $12k.

Like i said im buying 2 bitcoins at the bottom and will create a thread on here to support each other to $100k each.

It will be a long and rocky journey so if you do go this route expect alot of psychological hardships as the market swings constantly.

• +1
Same feeling. Wanna start injecting test to fight depression.

• +1
Learn.

Dont make the mistake everyone makes wage cucking till they are a depressed 30 year old.

Its not even trading buy it and leave it untill next year.

Its already crashing but it will be another month or even two before it settles to $17k or $12k.

Like i said im buying 2 bitcoins at the bottom and will create a thread on here to support each other to $100k each.

It will be a long and rocky journey so if you do go this route expect alot of psychological hardships as the market swings constantly.
Why u so sure it's gonna go down that low? I like the 200 week moving average cause bitcoin never went under it for any substantial amount. And it will be closer to 17k in next 2 months. I think it might get to 19-20K but I will start adding more to my position at 25k if it gets there.

Nah man, people aren't the providers of value, people are just like you, do you think Elon Musk or Biden or any of those people have superpowers in the inside or something?

Man honestly, i'm telling you this sincerely because i respect, don't hold people so high nor measure anything as good or bad or success or failure because of people. Do you think that apart from your mother and maybe your father people would sacrifice something for you or people would pay your burial if something happened?

If some people reject you just because of looks (which i don't know) and money instead of something bigger, then why do you even waste time thinking on them while they reject you for those things? Man you are throwing away your mental health because of some persons who don't even know you exist or, at the very least, they wouldn't change their way if they saw you starving in the street. Think about that, seriously reflect about it one day.

Don't let your mental health depend on people.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 1476
Why u so sure it's gonna go down that low? I like the 200 week moving average cause bitcoin never went under it for any substantial amount. And it will be closer to 17k in next 2 months. I think it might get to 19-20K but I will start adding more to my position at 25k if it gets there.
No one can speculate accurately but $17k is most likely the bottom.

The general idea is that it will be around this figure .

• +1