So enlighten me on why a man should even consider black / white women when it comes to sex?

D

Disputed

Iron
Asians are sooo infinitely better.

What are your arguements?

The broader your preferences the higher your chance of getting pussy and pussy is pussy in the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 611, Autist and 2 others
White girls got the best voices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I can understand preferences but being too picky as to who you would fuck is low testosterone. Why do you think foids have a long ass checklist before they can even hookup with a guy. Meanwhile all it takes is for a girl to not be deformed and I would still fuck regardless of race.

Noodlewhores disgust me. I don’t understand the attraction to them at all.

I would rather go to South America and get a spicy latina than some smelly noodlewhore tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist and VST
When I ascend I will bang every race to sample them and then pick the one I like the most.

• +1
Reactions: VST

I would rather go to South America and get a spicy latina than some smelly noodlewhore tbh.
Same tbh, you're also condemning your children to being high oestrogen moon faced ogres by reproducing with a asian foid.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 611

same here. If not white than Hispanic it is
Black women are usually repulsive on every level, including personality, with very few exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
The broader your preferences the higher your chance of getting pussy and pussy is pussy in the end of the day.
I'm white and I get
Same tbh, you're also condemning your children to being high oestrogen moon faced ogres by reproducing with a asian foid.
LMFAOOOOO WHO IN THE FUCK SAID I'D EVER REPRODUCE:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
same here. If not white than Hispanic it is
Black women are usually repulsive on every level, including personality, with very few exceptions
What about big black booty? That's kind of the only thing that'd ever make me fuck one tbqh

I'm white and I get

LMFAOOOOO WHO IN THE FUCK SAID I'D EVER REPRODUCE:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What about big black booty? That's kind of the only thing that'd ever make me fuck one tbqh
Vasectomy? StudyHacks also had one of those.

I live in supported housing helmed by black women. They're difficult to get along with

why would he need one? He was a faggot

Not yet. I'm going to get one tho, really good idea. So far I've been able to pull that off by never letting a bitch stay on top of me in cowgirl when I'm about to cum. So instead of telling her "I'M cumming get the fuck off me" I just tpush them off me and then after cumming somewhere else I explain to them, no complaints so far

• +1
Reactions: Coping
IMG 7228

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you're condemning your children to being high oestrogen moon faced ogres by reproducing with a asian foid.