So Excited for Advanced Bio Warfare

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

ホワイトマン
It will be amazing, a form of artificial Darwinism. It will trigger hyper micro evolution at an accelerated rate. It will lower the population and allow society to be restructured. It will be the next step in human evolution. It will be the next revolution after the Industrial Revolution. It will completely change the genetic and societal structure of the world.
It’s so based to imagine engineering weapons that specifically target specific ethnicities. Considering how advanced this would be, only high iq races could use it. Yes the Jew is a problem, but renegades could release it and it could be a weapon, we the people could use!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, gigell and Tabula Rasa
haha lol im also so excited for the end of humanity :p

• Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad
take the first video off

its anti china cia propaganda

• +1
haha lol im also so excited for the end of humanity :p
This won’t end humanity. People adapt, those who survive will have specific mutations. Plus no one is crazy enough to try a mass exctinction.

take the first video off

its anti china cia propaganda
I agree, Chinas based. But it shows that both China, the top video and America the middle video, are working on this.

what if niggas are mixed, will they be immune buffed?

• JFL
When I was young and stupid my parents forced me the Covid vaccine

• So Sad
When I was young and stupid my parents forced me the Covid vaccine
You’re infertile now. You’ll never have kids…

The electronic vaccination chip they‘re gonna enforce as "protection" will be the bigger threat though

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, FascisstChad and gigell
You’re infertile now. You’ll never have kids…
I’ve aceppeted that , I don’t deserve kids anyways I would be a bad father. Maybe I got a fake shot

Looks like my brother also took the shot and my lineage is gonna end maybe idk or maybe not

Last edited:
  • So Sad
The electronic vaccination chip they‘re gonna enforce as "protection" will be the bigger threat though
That’s the mark of the beast! End times are coming.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and gigell
I’ve aceppeted that , I don’t deserve kids anyways I would be a bad father. Maybe I got a fake shot

Looks like my brother also took the shot and my lineage is gonna end maybe idk
Have you seen people have kids after the Covid shot ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, LOOKISM-LOGIC and gigell
Yep. If you take it your body gets connected to the internet/AI.
They will probably cut off internet access if you don’t take it

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and LancasteR
2024 onwards, some interesting shit in store for humanity

• +1

Looks like my brother also took the shot and my lineage is gonna end maybe idk
NEVER GIVE UP!

THEY NEVER DID!

• +1
Reactions: gigell
@FascisstChad idk how to forgive my parents , I’ve gotten sick a lot the thing so I don’t get sick anymore is raw meat diet , black garlic and hot baths

• +1
i was just thinking about how to use biowarfare in future race war 2 days ago

• Love it
They will probably cut off internet access if you don’t take it
No more payment, no access to jobs, alienation from society and environment, constant checkpoints everywhere, drones and military surveilling everyone.
Sooner or later they‘ll start putting unvaccinated people into "quarantine camps".

• +1
Reactions: gigell, FascisstChad and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Yep. If you take it your body gets connected to the internet/AI.
Yeah they’re making everything digital now. Nothing physical. They make laws stopping you from going to nature, retreating from the system all the while destroying the natural world to keep you trapped. They’ll make it so just to live you’ll be paying digital currency, your tribute to the antichrist.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
No more payment, no access to jobs, alienation from society and environment, constant checkpoints everywhere, drones and military surveilling everyone.
Sooner or later they‘ll start putting unvaccinated people into "quarantine camps".
Only if more than 60 percent of the population gets it. But knowing the sheeple.

Brutally over if that happens

• +1
Reactions: gigell, LancasteR and FascisstChad
Only if more than 60 percent of the population gets it. But knowing the sheeple.

Brutally over if that happens
This is why we need total normie death! Why does the world need 8 billion anyway? We survived on less than a billion for most of our history, the age of heroes and glory, not pride and hedonism.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC