So Fucking Done with Working in Retail

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
I just got this job a couple months ago and I hate it, I'm trying to save up some money to play with while in college and the stupid fucking recessed maxilla co-manager with 3, 3 FUCKING BALD SPOTS in his head and no chin keeps deliberately lying on my name and getting my hours cut cause he doesn't like me for WHATEVER reason and I don't know what his problem is, hes just a fucking cunt. My 4th day there he asked me to arrange the shelves in color coded order and got mad because I didn't do it correctly even though no one showed me how to do it properly so I walked off and went to lunch and he did it himself. The following week there was like 5 minutes left in my shift and pretty much all the customers were wrapping up and he wrote me up for sitting down and being on my phone, and I got my hours cut to like 15 hours a week. And just this LAST week he started yelling at me over the radio because I missed a single fucking item when I was fixing up the shelves, and another time he says, "There's plenty of work to do here buddy, get back to work", cause I'm tossing a ball in the air with my coworker, 6 FUCKING MINUTES AFTER MY SHIFT ENDED AND HE DOESNT SAY SHIT TO MY COWORKER. So the other day I got called into the office before my shift and the manager let's me know that I've been having poor performance reports lately and says people have said I've been "standing around doing nothing", and says "for example when my subhuman co-manager tols you to go help someone lift some boxes he said you stood there and did nothing which isn't true and I told the manager that it wasn't true. Like this co-manager guy is flat out beefing with an 18 year old when he's like 35 driving a beat up Chrysler. So when I was driving back from work that day MY HOURS GOT FUCKING CUT AGAIN TO 1 DAY A WEEK WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT?! And if I quit and look for another job I'm gonna have lingering bad reviews from this place cause the stupid fucking co manager has me rent free in his head dude needs to get a fucking life and let me do my fucking work and go home like I signed up for.

Edit: sorry for the poor grammar I'm terrible at writing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV​

Stopped reading here

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV​

Stopped reading here
Read it, my supervisor has me rent free in his head and is trying to get me fired for no fucking reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Sprinkles
They don’t like you cause you’re tall as fuck

@thereallegend got the same treatment

Read it, my supervisor has me rent free in his head and is trying to get me fired for no fucking reason.
Thats what happens when a subhuman sees a chad. Incel uprising type shit

They don’t like you cause you’re tall as fuck

@thereallegend got the same treatment
My manlet manager has written me up 3x in the past week for showing up to work on time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and Sprinkles