so fucking tired on carnivore diet

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
when i wake up i already wake up with sleep as fuck, and this sleep never goes away, i could pass all day in bed that this sleep would not go away

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Deleted member 5969, PYT and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
fell for the Peterson meme

Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, PYT, studiocel and 7 others
Drink more milk

Honestly is keto and carnivore really as good as claimed? I felt like garbage on keto and had no energy. But on carnivore I felt great but with too much weight loss.

Pick your poison.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 10987
when i wake up i already wake up with sleep as fuck, and this sleep never goes away, i could pass all day in bed that this sleep would not go away

You must be stressing a lot, when I used to stress a lot I would sleep 13hrs and still feel sleepy and lethargic.

I started not giving a fuck and now all I need is 6hrs to feel fully rested.

Drink more milk

Honestly is keto and carnivore really as good as claimed? I felt like garbage on keto and had no energy. But on carnivore I felt great but with too much weight loss.

Pick your poison.
for lose fat yes,it's easy to follow after a while (really little time), i have no idea how long i'm going to follow, at least i want to lower the bf to 10-12% before deciding to become a carbomaniac again, i would drink milk if i had access to it raw, raw milk is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You must be stressing a lot, when I used to stress a lot I would sleep 13hrs and still feel sleepy and lethargic.

I started not giving a fuck and now all I need is 6hrs to feel fully rested.
may have been the stress of overexertion, it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Just eat some carbs son, you dont need too many but carbs are the easiest source of physical energy for your body. Without them aerobic processes are not going to happen well in your body and you need those for energy. Just drink some milk or eat some whole wheat bread, those are healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and pizza
Just eat some carbs son, you dont need too many but carbs are the easiest source of physical energy for your body. Without them aerobic processes are not going to happen well in your body and you need those for energy. Just drink some milk or eat some whole wheat bread, those are healthy.
I'm thinking about adding some bananas, my main goal before entering was to clean my skin my face is almost 100% clean but the skin on my arm still like shit

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Carnivore is useless if u arent eating organic otherwise its good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Consume more dairy.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Honey, maple syrup, raw dairy, or fruit.

• +1
youre either not eating enough calories or arent fat adapted yet

you probably also arent getting your electrolytes

• +1
Just eat a balanced diet in a calorie deficit how hard could that be?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Yeah, cortisol is through the roof buddy boyo. Eat your carbs, fats, and proteins and stop the autism. You're raping you're hormones

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 12303
Yeah, cortisol is through the roof buddy boyo. Eat your carbs, fats, and proteins and stop the autism. You're raping you're hormones
i am raping my sanity,I am depending on stimulants to train properly, after I stop doing it and have an improved insulin sensitivity and a lower BF I will follow a more hedonistic diet style, I will still eat clean 80% of the time, I think my Extremely intense training will handle the extra calories, in fact they will even be beneficial,I'm tired of being a ''skinny fag'', being big is dimorphic but of no use if you're not under 12%

when i want to lose fat i like to burn it directly, and not just with caloric deficit, which would take too long compared to keto, and i have a very good genetics to preserve lean mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
ketosis has taken effect now, tiredness has magically passed, I've been fasting since yesterday and I feel like I used cocaine, I think my training was so intense that if my body didn't do anything against it I would pass out, I highly recommend getting into ketosis if you have to lose stubborn fat that comes out of nothing, your body will have to use it sometime, another way to burn fat massively and stay lean is to gain a lot of lean mass (5 kg +) that I will do after the carnivore, because if you don't have a very good insulin sensitivity you will end up gaining fat too (own experience)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522