So glad I found looksmax

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Can't wait to test out all these theories and get the puss¥ I missed out on in high school.

30 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
60F602E6 E218 45B0 972C 5B8E1D674DCE

Good luck sir!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Can't wait to test out all these theories and get the puss¥ I missed out on in high school.

View attachment 139807

So great man you mind forever poised by autists who are in the same situation as you and like to project their shit onto you your mind forever being some what black pill yeah i'm sure it was fantastic

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and john_cope
So great man you mind forever poised by autists who are in the same situation as you and like to project their shit onto you your mind forever being some what black pill yeah i'm sure it was fantastic
Im pretty sure this post isnt even written in English but I recognized a few words. thumbs up 👍👍

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!
7HTlmKT.gif

This site with its "theories" will never be able to make me ascend nor become good-looking. It's just a pastime for me - a fun one sometimes though, I must admit.

This site with its "theories" will never be able to make me ascend nor become good-looking. It's just a pastime for me - a fun one sometimes though, I must admit.
stfu theories = truth

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
No

IT'S OVER