So glad I took tretonion instead of accutane

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Took forever for this shit to work but its really fixing my skin after 5 months. I had a scar from when I was 5 and it healed that its healing acne scars too.

Accutane would have been a mistake that shit effects your whole body tretonion only effects the skin on my face but imagine taking a drug that permanently alters oil production on every part of your body. I have a friend who needs eyedrops every 1 hour and his skin is constantly dry. I mean he had bad acne but I think tret would be better since it only effects your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 23558, TheDragon and 4 others
not a single word son

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98
Gotta be more patient but its a much better alternative try it for 7 months before going on accutane even anti biotics are less damaging in the long term the effects are permanent from accutane.

take progesterone

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 11126
Took forever for this shit to work but its really fixing my skin after 5 months. I had a scar from when I was 5 and it healed that its healing acne scars too.

Accutane would have been a mistake that shit effects your whole body tretonion only effects the skin on my face but imagine taking a drug that permanently alters oil production on every part of your body. I have a friend who needs eyedrops every 1 hour and his skin is constantly dry. I mean he had bad acne but I think tret would be better since it only effects your face.
whats ur experience with it (what %, when do u apply, what do u apply with, etc)? im using .025% right now at night and my skin is burning every now and then Lol.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and Deleted member 11126
whats ur experience with it (what %, when do u apply, what do u apply with, etc)? im using .025% right now at night and my skin is burning every now and then Lol.
Apply at night before going to bed use a "pea sized amount" apply evenly on face and neck.

I use .1% depends how sensitive your skin is mine is always oily so I don't suffer from dry skin as much. Is your skin type dry or oily naturally?

Ok ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 11126
Apply at night before going to bed use a "pea sized amount" apply evenly on face and neck.

I use .1% depends how sensitive your skin is mine is always oily so I don't suffer from dry skin as much. Is your skin type dry or oily naturally?
dry insanely dry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
dry insanely dry
Well then you need a different routine then me and moisturizer probably. Dry skin gets irrateted easier and tret dries skin

I started with 0.05 several years ago and realized no matter what I did my skin eventually started to burn and turn red. So I cut back to 0.025 and now only sometimes I get a burning sensation and redness, and when I do I stop for a few days and apply corticosteroids to the affected areas. Then when its normal I resume tret.

My oil production rebounded a bit after I got off accutane but I wish I never took it.

It completely raped my infraorbital fatpad and made me feel horrible.

Did you try fixing your diet first

What strength do you use op

When did you stop purging?