So how are chads dating life?

shieldzz

shieldzz

does girl approaches him on a daily basis or what ? Literally its seems so funny to ppl when i talk about "cold approach" , but how else are you supposed to meet new people ?

wtf is this crap

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Tell me when u find out

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Birdcell, sudanguy and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Narcissus🥀, Mewton and 3 others
Most people here are so lacking in irl experience that they don't even know how the average normie lives, let alone their idealized fantasy Chad who's probably like 1% of men. But you can look at the psl gods, they all seem to have pretty normal dating and personal lives. The only true playboy/serial womanizer among them is Leo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21048, plukee and 7 others
chads basically have a normie dating life

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most people here are so lacking in irl experience that they don't even know how the average normie lives, let alone their idealized fantasy Chad who's probably like 1% of men. But you can look at the psl gods, they all seem to have pretty normal dating/personal lives. The only true playboy among them is Leo.
i do have irl experience ,might sound funny but i even studied dating for like 1 year before started approaching,and everytime when i think a girl show me some interesent in the end i get friendzoned or rejected / ghosted. Like wtf is this

JFL at people thinking " A girl will come to you just wait " .
only 30 year old virgins who fantasize about chads think like this to cope

only 30 year old virgins who fantasize about chads think like this to cope
im not done looksmaxxing but if i wouldnt have done anything about my apperenace ( and even before i was like LTN when i had 100 kg,not even sub5,i wouldve probably even at 60 years be without gf

only certified chad can answer i'm curious too

Chads find their Stacy early and have kids. Only incels think chad slays 1 diff women every day, only insecure fags who never got female validation in their teenage years and suddenly glowed up do shit like that. Huge waste of time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kranerman23123, sudanguy, Xangsane and 2 others
im not even chadlite and almost everyday i got out (to uni parties and clubs) i got approached at least once

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Chads find their Stacy early and have kids. Only incels think chad slays 1 diff women every day, only insecure fags who never got female validation in their teenage years and suddenly glowed up do shit like that. Huge waste of time.
its easy for them . They fiind a girl they like and they 85% of times can end up with her because they are chads. and they can stick wwith her

its easy for them . They fiind a girl they like and they 85% of times can end up with her because they are chads. and they can stick wwith her
Yh, it's usually how it goes. Fking lmao at retards who think Chad fucks 1000 women, normally adjusted people don't want to fuck random strangers every week.

• +1
does girl approaches him on a daily basis or what ? Literally its seems so funny to ppl when i talk about "cold approach" , but how else are you supposed to meet new people ?

wtf is this crap
I got approached 1 time in my whole life in the club.

No talking, she just started twerking on my dick and when she felt it get hard she came in close and we started making out in front of everyone while her friends was taking a video.

I got 3 dudes coming up telling me how i did it and they told me she was ultra popular in my city but i didn’t know since i’m incel

@shieldzz it's amazing, ask me anything

nah im joking, i’m not chad. I’m HTN imo but i’ve been told i’m chadlite with potential for chad but i’m 5’6 so it’s a bit hard.

No talking, she just started twerking on my dick and when she felt it get hard she came in close and we started making out in front of everyone while her friends was taking a video.

I got 3 dudes coming up telling me how i did it and they told me she was ultra popular in my city but i didn’t know since i’m incel

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
exactly which i’m not
ppl tell me im good loking yet , girls give me signals,i still get friendzone / rejected

dont know what to do anymore

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
ppl tell me im good loking yet , girls give me signals,i still get friendzone / rejected

really been experiencing same thing. Friends constantly tell me how GL i am and i got girls complimenting my looks too and had made out with some girls in the past when i was more NT.

My biggest failo is not having female friends and not being NT enough.
nah im joking, i’m not chad. I’m HTN imo but i’ve been told i’m chadlite with potential for chad but i’m 5’6 so it’s a bit hard.

It's your personality unironically. If you're not at least Chadlite, being non-nt will cuck you every time.

• +1

This was my first kiss too btw jfl, i was drunk af and my mouth was dry as hell. i was 17

I feel like some girls give me signals too but i'm mtn so i don't even bother trying, they are just virtue signaling unluckily. If you get rated at least htn here i think you are seriously in good looking territory and can confidently approach girls

It's your personality unironically. If you're not at least Chadlite, being non-nt will cuck you every time.
NT + Having status and a good social circle.

That’s the only combo that defeats Blackpill imo. Saw monstrosities get with HTB just because they had mutuals

• +1
really been experiencing same thing. Friends constantly tell me how GL i am and i got girls complimenting my looks too and had made out with some girls in the past when i was more NT.

My biggest failo is not having female friends and not being NT enough.
why would you want female friends ? every which which rejected me wanted my attention and wanted me to be friend with her,because im funny . i dont wnat that lol meanwhile chad fuck her

wtf is this crap
It depends tbh mostly is the ugly fat tier girls that approach chads with full confidence lmao they becomes CHAD quick pump and dump On the other side Stacy , becky and above playhard to get often these days even a CHAD is not enough nowadays until unless he is rich

• +1
NT + Having status and a good social circle.

That’s the only combo that defeats Blackpill imo. Saw monstrosities get with HTB just because they had mutuals
Yeah, only chadlite+ has the luxury of being autistic and still getting laid. If you're normie and aspie it's over for you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
I feel like some girls give me signals too but i'm mtn so i don't even bother trying, they are just virtue signaling unluckily. If you get rated at least htn here i think you are seriously in good looking territory and can confidently approach girls
Don’t take too seriously ratings here bro trust me.

This niggas are Autistic PSLers who tot home all day and think the average dude is model tier.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 42566 and shieldzz
i got rated HTN here when i was 10 kg heavier,now i look even better . still not the results i wish

getting lean is my only hope otherwise theres no much else i can do about dating

why would you want female friends ? every which which rejected me wanted my attention and wanted me to be friend with her,because im funny . i dont wnat that lol meanwhile chad fuck her
The thing with female friends is YES you give them validation, BUT they give you a way to increase the size of your social circle and fuck their friends.

Most girls i liked were friends of friends.

Most people here are so lacking in irl experience that they don't even know how the average normie lives, let alone their idealized fantasy Chad who's probably like 1% of men. But you can look at the psl gods, they all seem to have pretty normal dating and personal lives. The only true playboy/serial womanizer among them is Leo.
Leo?

• Woah
how is my personality the fault if i approach a girl and she ghost me or reject me ? my biggest failo is that sometimes im annoying but i never got called boring or things like that in my entire life

• +1
Female friends are great lmao, girls know other girls. Also going out with girls anywhere raises your halo. They already accepted you around them so it's a signal to other girls you're not a creep.

i got rated HTN here when i was 10 kg heavier,now i look even better . still not the results i wish

getting lean is my only hope otherwise theres no much else i can do about dating
what are your failos?

Yeah, only chadlite+ has the luxury of being autistic and still getting laid. If you're normie and aspie it's over for you.
It’s actually frustrating how easy they have it.

I’m going out in about 2 hours and i spent 3 days prior preparing, i been de bloating and eating clean.

Now i got fucking creams all over my face and i’ll wash them off before going out after icing my face etc..i’ll walk with 2 inch lifts breaking my knees and back only for some chad to wake up, go out and fuck my crush.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
how is my personality the fault if i approach a girl and she ghost me or reject me ? my biggest failo is that sometimes im annoying but i never got called boring or things like that in my entire life
Idk you so I can't say but if girls are interested at first glance then lose interest once they get to know you it's cuz u're non-nt.

what are your failos?
i have good hair,good blue eyes,more than decent harmony

my failos rn are only that im not lean,so jawline and cheeksbones are visible yet and being 5'9 ( frauding with lifts to 5'11)

It’s actually frustrating how easy they have it.

I’m going out in about 2 hours and i spent 3 days prior preparing, i been de bloating and eating clean.

Now i got fucking creams all over my face and i’ll wash them off before going out after icing my face etc..i’ll walk with 2 inch lifts breaking my knees and back only for some chad to wake up, go out and fuck my crush.
Stacy can wear no makeup and wear a garbage bag and still have HTNs lining up to suck her clit. It's like you'd pick up a gold bar even if it was smeared in shit.

• +1