So how do we edit the incel wiki?

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
I wanna edit the incel wiki with the toodlyshoe article I made:

“Toodlydood was a .me user who first posted on lookism.net. Later on he would try picking fights with users on Looksmax.org, only for users to find his earlier pictures posted on lookism and mocking him with them. In April 2021, Looksmax user Robobafett999 would coin the term “Toodlyshoe”. This would cause users to begin editing pictures of toodlydood in funny ways. Eventually, larger users such as @kjsbdfiusdf and @moonblunt would also further propagate this until the offtopic section became a section to bully Toodlydood. This especially kicked off the mass bullying of Toodlydood when @moonblunt released a thread in response to Toodlydood bullying @thecel, causing the entire user base to begin bullying Toodly. Even the mods of Looksmax such as Gargantuan began to bully Toodly until he stopped responding.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 6403 and gamma
@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Arcturus
I think look up toodlydood then click create page

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6403
There’s a lot of gay ass shit on this forum, but writing a wiki entry for another user is next level gay shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
There’s a lot of gay ass shit on this forum, but writing a wiki entry for another user is next level gay shit.
But we need to cement toodly’s legacy as the Somalian king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
But we need to cement toodly’s legacy as the Somalian king
It’s funny seeing all the posts about him, but he’s not that interesting. It’s funny seeing him sperg out whenever somebody bullies him, but he doesn’t have the lolcow potential of other users on this forum. Not as wikiworthy as somebody like @BrendioEEE whose saga should be preserved.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Arcturus
It’s funny seeing all the posts about him, but he’s not that interesting. It’s funny seeing him sperg out whenever somebody bullies him, but he doesn’t have the lolcow potential of other users on this forum. Not as wikiworthy as somebody like @BrendioEEE whose saga should be preserved.
he already has a page

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Arcturus