So i did the looksrate shit

D

Deleted member 29155

I did it and it said my midface was 0.9 but my fwhr was perfect, I don't think my midface looks horselike, is it because of my fwhr?

that website shit tbh. gave Sean O'Pry a decent amount of oranges or reds. i suggest measuring it out yourself if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
And how do i do that
Not sure :lul: Ask @Ekil73_YT. Although I do wanna improve my face eventually, I do admit I'm here for shitposting sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 1901
Not sure :lul: Ask @Ekil73_YT. Although I do wanna improve my face eventually, I do admit I'm here for shitposting sometimes
Same, only here for trolls and shit, but it's pretty funny and i learn a lot by reading some of the threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
did you manually adjust the lines? you may have to for some of them

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29167
did you manually adjust the lines? you may have to for some of them
Nah, i don't think i did, i might try it again later in good lighting and with a proper angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I did it and it said my midface was 0.9 but my fwhr was perfect, I don't think my midface looks horselike, is it because of my fwhr?
probably means u got a really small midface does it look scrunched up in the mirror?

that website shit tbh. gave Sean O'Pry a decent amount of oranges or reds. i suggest measuring it out yourself if you can.
you need to pick an untilted pic bc the symmetry ai is shit unless a straight vertical line is handed to it. that and just make sure all the dots are in the right spots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 26410