So I found Astrosky's YouTube channel (+male model analysis)

puanewb

puanewb

Iron
You know it's over when people don't know the difference between an anterior-posterior tongue posture and an anterior-inferior tongue posture, I'm sure astrosky knows the difference but just in two videos I see him I can already tell he has an anterior inferior posture and he is really moderately downswung.

High lip line/excess gingival display/possible maxillary excess in Simon Nessman
888206-800w.jpg
original.gif

Alessandrio Dellisola: Posteriorly shows excess gingiva, smile curvature doesn't meet the zenith of the tooth, could be indicative of orthodontically treatment (possible open bite?) Possible rotated mandibular incisor.
1580809e5be2ee8ce72a62f31b382948.jpg

Lachowski: Of course more perfect than usual, however still has flaws: upward-curvature of buccal corridor of upper lip. (Gives youthful appearnace, but could make him appear more stiff and unemotional, of course off-set by his eyes).
original.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Fuck tongue posture. Genetics is what matters most.

I'm writing a very well sourced article on hyoid and forward growth patterns. The more I'm writing the more I'm doubting maybe I've just watched too much delusional Astrosky and male models with slight open bites.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Traxanas, KrissKross and 1 other person
didn't understand a single word

• +1
Reactions: 195cm, Traxanas and SayNoToRotting
Gotta have to do my half ass research on the shit you're talking about in this thread.

Keep mewing while chad is fucking your mother every night, you cuck.

tenor.gif
chad is mewing too idiot
well atleast push swallowing or doing it in his sleep and chewing

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Out of all the posts that have ever made it to this forum, THIS one is by far and without doubt one of the most copey, low IQ, autist maxxed, aspie maxxed, brainlet maxxed ones I have ever seen.
Jfl at telling us that those models have flaws that really are worth even considering. Then just fucking CAGE at saying Chico's flaw is some tiny lip detail that impacts how his "muh personality :bluepill:" is to be interpreted.

Looksmax.me forum, it is over. The tour is over, pack your things everyone, the tour is completely and utterly fucking over at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1680 and Traxanas
chad is mewing too idiot
well atleast push swallowing or doing it in his sleep and chewing
Muh genetic doesn't matter
Muh mewing gives you eye area
Muh mewing gives you 6'2 height
Muh mewing gives you zygos

Are you fucking retarded dude. Or just a 12 year old kid who believes everything he sees on the internet. Either way, good luck in life.

Are you fucking retarded dude. Or just a 12 year old kid who believes everything he sees on the internet. Either way, good luck in life.
keep mouth breathing faggot

according to my analysis, OP is a fag

Out of all the posts that have ever made it to this forum, THIS one is by far and without doubt one of the most copey, low IQ, autist maxxed, aspie maxxed, brainlet maxxed ones I have ever seen.
Jfl at telling us that those models have flaws that really are worth even considering. Then just fucking CAGE at saying Chico's flaw is some tiny lip detail that impacts how his "muh personality :bluepill:" is to be interpreted.

Looksmax.me forum, it is over. The tour is over, pack your things everyone, the tour is completely and utterly fucking over at this point.
If you read the post a little more slowly instead of in autistic rage you'll note how I didn't actually diss your boyfriend. upturned curvature is a good thing (in youth, and even beyond.) I was also going to mention Marlon Texiera's incisiform tooth but also, it wasn't important enough as a flaw. The other flaws stand though.

Personality means nothing, also.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and KrissKross
Keep mewing while chad is fucking your mother every night, you cuck.

tenor.gif
At least I'm not stupid enough to breathe through my mouth. Look up what mouth breathing does to your face you dumbass.

At least I'm not stupid enough to breathe through my mouth.

You're low iq if you think people really do it as a habit lmao. People don't mouth breathe because they want to. Have you ever heard about deviated septum or allergies? What you call "mewing" is simply breathing through your nose. Which is beyond your control. If your parents didn't give you enough attention you can't repair it after with mewing.

Look up what mouth breathing does to your face you dumbass.
Those are extreme cases. Adenoid problem=recessed to death

%95 of population nose breathe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks and Traxanas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back