So I heard Potassium debloats your face

B

Broski

Zephir
How much potassium do I need to debloat my face? Is it an absolute amount or relative to your salt intake. Eg 2000mg salt : 4000mg of potassium? Do I need potassium supplements (and if so where do I buy in Australia?)

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Salt is actually good for debloat, the reason sal makes u look bloat is because you lack hydration, drink much water

It doesn't. Stop this broscience

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean
I bought potassium supplements. I will try anything that is a myth out there to debloat my face.

I bought potassium supplements. I will try anything that is a myth out there to debloat my face.
Do they even work though? They only supply like 99mg per tablet, and the studies state you need about 3:1 ratio of K/Na. So eating 1500 Na = 4500 K.

Do they even work though? They only supply like 99mg per tablet, and the studies state you need about 3:1 ratio of K/Na. So eating 1500 Na = 4500 K.
Mine is 1000mg for 3 pills.

The DV for potassium is 4,700 mg for adults and children age 4 years and older.

How much potassium do I need to debloat my face? Is it an absolute amount or relative to your salt intake. Eg 2000mg salt : 4000mg of potassium?
Relative. I think Ideally you want 3:1.

Do I need potassium supplements (and if so where do I buy in Australia?)
If your diet doesn't give you enough potassium, yes.

Online, just search potassium personally I use potassium chloride as most potassium pills are limited to 100mg which is stupid. I usually take like 6g of chloride which is about 2300mg or something so its just not feasible to down 23 potassium pills as that would be annoying af and cause digestive issues.