what if I ask a bimax surgeon to do this for me

to move the bottom maxilla downward in the posterior part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
OPs first consultation

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte and Deleted member 10172
Cant you get it covered by insurance if its for health reasons?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I have an overbite, idk if I can get it for insurance cause I don’t have sleep apnea. Maybe if I induce it on myself

I’m thinking of going to a aesthetic bimax surgeon and asking them if they can do a bimaxillary counter clockwise rotation, while moving everything forward.
And be able to make a distraction device for me to move the bottom part of the maxilla to the posterior part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I have an overbite, idk if I can get it for insurance cause I don’t have sleep apnea. Maybe if I induce it on myself
for the love of god dont do that, this winter i kept waking up cause it was so dry in my throat (middle of the night) combined with some insomnia issues its fucking hell you dont want that jfl
I’m thinking of going to a aesthetic bimax surgeon and asking them if they can do a bimaxillary counter clockwise rotation, while moving everything forward.
And be able to make a distraction device for me to move the bottom part of the maxilla to the posterior part
Maybe try a european surgeon.
Zarrinbal is very good and can do a ton fur sub 30k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
for the love of god dont do that, this winter i kept waking up cause it was so dry in my throat (middle of the night) combined with some insomnia issues its fucking hell you dont want that jfl

Maybe try a european surgeon.
Zarrinbal is very good and can do a ton fur sub 30k
I’m just gonna ask them if they can do a bimaxillary CCW rotation and move the maxillary base in the posterior part and use a distraction device to do it.