So I posted a physique Pic for females on Photofeeler.com and...

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
These were the results 9.3 out of 10. With my bloated face on the mirror pic. I wasn't flexing at all just standing with neutral face @Mrinfinityx u suggested this U said 7. Nigga it is 9.3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810_001950.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810_001950.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, i_love_roosters, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Females under age of 34. So no grandmas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
These were the results 9.3 out of 10. With my bloated face on the mirror pic. I wasn't flexing at all just standing with neutral face @Mrinfinityx u suggested this U said 7. Nigga it is 9.3

As I said, the thing is that for pure female gaze facial rating u need to get rid of all the SMV and NT factors at play, so no body included, no background, no smile, no expression, just ur neutral resting face with a neutral background like this :

20240711 0216412

Here is the type of pic that get pure face rating cause of getting rid of all the others factors that come at play

(Audience must be also women below 29 yo with minimum 40 votes but u know already)

As i said also, 7 is for ur minimum not ur actual rating

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, iblamesols, Deleted member 64829 and 1 other person
As I said, the thing is that for pure female gaze facial rating u need to get rid of all the SMV and NT factors at play, so no body included, no background, no smile, no expression, just ur neutral resting face with a neutral background like this :

View attachment 3085026

Here is the type of pic that get pure face rating cause of getting rid of all the others factors that come at play

(Audience must be also women below 29 yo with minimum 40 votes but u know already)

As i said also, 7 is for ur minimum not ur actual rating

View attachment 3085056
Why your head is turned to the left like that 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, xxv, vampmaxxer and 3 others
🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Why your head is turned to the left like that 😂
Cause i am too low trust on pure front JFL, the one above for sure mog def this one in female gaze no doubt, I dont even need to do the test to know this

4236884 20240711 021746

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Stop squinting and relax your lips retard
I promise to u i am not even squinting or doing some kind of expression, just pure neutral bitch face

• +1
Photofeeler is fucking crap site. Smiling mtn can get 9.7 ratings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, Mrinfinityx and Autismcel
If u want real truth post ur bloated mtn face in Reddit. If u dont trend u dont have good svm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesols and RichardSpencel
That site is full of subhumans. Use instagram, dating apps, or call it a day

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Photopheeler is cope. I used some models one got 6.3 purely cope sitw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, Mrinfinityx and Autismcel
In which sub reddit?
Malegrooming, Truerateme, Imuglybrutal honest,, Imugly, Ugly duckling, Rateme, Malegrooming. Most guys that have been rated here chadlite or high htn have gotten trending result.

Malegrooming, amiuglybrutallyhonest,, amiugly, uglyduckling, Rateme,
Never post on these subs

They're too bluepilled, only truerateme seems most accurate tbh, cause they actually punish retarded bluepillers who overrate to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and proxyy
Photopheeler is cope. I used some models one got 6.3 purely cope sitw
Post the model and the pics used, there is 100% an explanation, and he is surely truly overrated in female gaze aspect

Photofeeler is fucking crap site. Smiling mtn can get 9.7 ratings.
Did u read my post above faggot ? By smiling u are bypassing attention from the face to the pic quality, it is pure psychology logic

So true if you don’t get 5k upvotes 1k you’re either not chad or not female
not true used pneumo in truerateme went very shit other chadlites also in corona their were some good looking guys trending but all changed. reddit is simp forum times two, women are trending very ofte

• +1
Malegrooming, Truerateme, Imuglybrutal honest,, Imugly, Ugly duckling, Rateme, Malegrooming. Most guys that have been rated here chadlite or high htn have gotten trending result.
not true anymore. rateme are trending subhuman guys too jfl reddit are bluepilled retards

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and iblamesols
Never post on these subs

They're too bluepilled, only truerateme seems most accurate tbh, cause they actually punish retarded bluepillers who overrate to feel better about themselves
Chadlites will have 90% trend rate. Not many good looking people post there. Its like rare Pokémon.