So I’m on a leanmaxxing diet for 3 days now and I just cried for the first time in years

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I never thought I’d cry again in my life. And the cry lasted for like 5 seconds and only a couple of tears. This is definitely proof that emotions are just controlled by food and hormones. If u wanna feel like a stone and have zero emotions, just go on a bulking diet with high meat consumption. Legit when I was on that diet, NOTHING would make me sad or hurt my feeling at all. Now that I’m restricting food and very low energy throughout the day, I break down easier.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, comingtothisJFL, Squirtoutmabooty and 11 others
Lol if you wouldn't cry hours on end for looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedpotential, rooman, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
thats the soyboy estrogenic fatty who craves cakes and donuts escaping you and disconnectying from part of ur soul
ur on ur way to to become a leanmaxxed high t warrior

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Banderacell, PYT and 8 others
Lol if you wouldn't cry hours on end for looks
It was about my jaw lol. But it didn’t last long I’m just neutral now again.

Is ur diet in check? I’m srs if u get the right diet u won’t get hurt or emotional anymore

thats the soyboy estrogenic fatty who craves cakes and donuts escaping you and disconnectying from part of ur soul
ur on ur way to to become a leanmaxxed high t warrior
Leanmaxxing reduces T which makes u weaker

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 28691
drink coffee and that will go away

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Reformed
I’m also on 50mcg T4 daily for faster metabolism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I shit 5-6 per day whilst eating once and I'm still stuck at the same weight.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23115, rooman and 1 other person
I shit 5 times a day as well. Is it another kleinfelters symptom?

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
how does losing fat reduce T? I think the contrary is true.
That’s after you stop leanmaxing when you are cutting calories your T gets nuked.

• +1
Stop being a bitch nigga and lose weight

• +1
Same. @Lars was on it as well but i think ideal is to also have t3 but it’s expensive af and hard to come by

• +1

That's because the shit doesn't come out your ass but instead your mouth and straight into .org.

Cry more to reduce water weight and bloating

• JFL
Reactions: RandomSwan
you crying away the fat

I never thought I’d cry again in my life. And the cry lasted for like 5 seconds and only a couple of tears. This is definitely proof that emotions are just controlled by food and hormones. If u wanna feel like a stone and have zero emotions, just go on a bulking diet with high meat consumption. Legit when I was on that diet, NOTHING would make me sad or hurt my feeling at all. Now that I’m restricting food and very low energy throughout the day, I break down easier.
Back when I did dreamer bulks like a retard and was eating wendys and fucking pizza hut everyday putting away 5k calories I was so much happier. Now that I think about it my depression and misery really started to take hold once I started leanmaxxing ~1 year ago.

• +1
Could be low fat intake crushing hormones, when I go to 8-9% body fat my test sits at 280-310 and I feel pretty emotionless and sad, even tho the hunger is fine.

11% body fat my test is usually 600-800, u might be too lean.

🤣🤣🤣 leanmaxxing only for 3 days and got grown men shedding tears 😭