So is this what happens to filler users after 10 years?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
So all these 18 yr olds getting filler retouch up every year will have pillow face like this?

Has there ever been any documented filler users that’s been doing it for 10 years + and don’t have pillow face?

Not hating on fillers genuinely curious

Attachments

• 85C30910-F467-4EBC-83BB-4984BAA6C1F2.jpeg
    85C30910-F467-4EBC-83BB-4984BAA6C1F2.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C19290AE-3020-4B65-A212-F9D4AF94C1FD.jpeg
    C19290AE-3020-4B65-A212-F9D4AF94C1FD.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Carpediem, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
The older you get, the more filler you need to compensate for your deteriorating osteoporotic facial structure to the point that your entire face is just a layer of hyaluronic acid. Find one < 25 year old with pillow face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, CristianT and Artemis
Who is this guy?

The older you get, the more filler you need to compensate for your deteriorating osteoporotic facial structure to the point that your entire face is just a layer of hyaluronic acid. Find one < 25 year old with pillow face.
THats why facelift should be done.

Only people who are afraid of the facelift end up like the pufferfishes.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 8771
I mean don’t they say filler expands/stretches the skin tissue more and more each time requiring you to get more fill out that stretched skin to which leads to the puffy face?

I was planning to get fillers for my nasalobial folds and my undereye but I think I'm gonna save for an extra 6 months and get fat grafts instead. Also the Laneige Lipmask with a lip plumper gives you the same effect as a lipfiller if you have a shitty philtrum without having to spend hundreds of dollars.

I mean don’t they say filler expands/stretches the skin tissue more and more each time requiring you to get more fill out that stretched skin to which leads to the puffy face?
No because filler just brings you back to where you were before. 0 logic.

this is why you should resort to fillers as the last option
So all these 18 yr olds getting filler retouch up every year will have pillow face like this?

Has there ever been any documented filler users that’s been doing it for 10 years + and don’t have pillow face?

Not hating on fillers genuinely curious

I was planning to get fillers for my nasalobial folds and my undereye but I think I'm gonna save for an extra 6 months and get fat grafts instead. Also the Laneige Lipmask with a lip plumper gives you the same effect as a lipfiller if you have a shitty philtrum without having to spend hundreds of dollars.
Bad idea, heaps of users have had horrible experiences trying to cover their nasalobial folds, you get a massive bloat face.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Bad idea, heaps of users have had horrible experiences trying to cover their nasalobial folds, you get a massive bloat face.
what's the solution to get rid of them then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back