So jelly of this Fag Why does he look so good?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE

Also rate him/10 jb scale

"Why does he look so good" cause he's just a pretty motherfucker. Also the rate... Idk how tall he is. As long as not literally 5'6 then he's like 7/10
Maybe 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Gay.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
he acts like a faggot

he acts like a faggot
I know but he mogs chico imo.I swear he looks so good its unreal and he looks 6 ft too.He is fucking10 /10prime jb pussy everyday.The world is in his hands.He owns the world as a matter of fact
Bonus look at this jb slayer;

Last edited:
I know but he mogs chico imo.I swear he looks so good its unreal and he looks 6 ft too.He is fucking10 /10prime jb pussy everyday.The world is in his hands.He owns the world as a matter of fact

Shut up man. He looks like fucking shit. Stop drooling over underage pussy, you fucking pedo. This is what a slayer looks like.

Attachments

• large-c49d1e516cf3b55c12ac8d8996970188.jpg
    large-c49d1e516cf3b55c12ac8d8996970188.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ULTRATERAX63, rtsssy and 1 other person
Shut up man. He looks like fucking shit. Stop drooling over underage pussy, you fucking pedo. This is what a slayer looks like.
16 year old pedo.Tell me more about it

under eye support. infraorbital rims. forward growth. chin

Also he mogs ballou to the moon

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Nah .I dont see pages of women drooling over ballou.yet jbs want to give these guys their v cards
@onanaki or whatever his name is has proof that looks are jack shit for some jbs,
Nah .I dont see pages of women drooling over ballou.yet jbs want to give these guys their v cards
nash grier is proof. that guy is literally subhuman and gets jb attention

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@onanaki or whatever his name is has proof that looks are jack shit for some jbs,

They are but still these guys get so much validation and everybody likes them because of their face

Also he mogs ballou to the moon
Jfl. That kid looks girly. probably even girls his age don't like him. Prime Ballou mogs even Barrett and Gandy that little shat is mogged to the depths of mariana trench.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They are but still these guys get so much validation and everybody likes them because of their face
what you need for jb attention: look like a pretty woman except be a tiny tiny bit more masculine

Not even close
Actually very close.He mogs chico in fact because of eye colour
Jfl. That kid looks girly. probably even girls his age don't like him. Prime Ballou mogs even Barrett and Gandy that little shat is mogged to the depths of mariana trench.
He looks girly?Yea that is a prettyboy ya know.He can slay anything and everything

Actually very close.He mogs chico in fact because of eye colour

He looks girly?Yea that is a prettyboy ya know.He can slay anything and everything
Na, I would rather get dicked down by Chico ded srs

So glad to see you finally talking some sense.

Ballou is legit atleast 1 psl bellow Gandy or Barret

Holy, he does mog chico.

Ballou is legit atleast 1 psl bellow Gandy or Barret
Wtf is it with you and gandy.Ballou mogs him he is nothing but eye area.Nothing else

barret has ascended. his fucking fwhr got inncreased by 1. im pretty sure his ascencion was exactly what I will do.Barret is a high iq genius

• +1
my eye area is somewhat similar to this chad

Wtf is it with you and gandy.Ballou mogs him he is nothing but eye area.Nothing else
bro what are you even on about?

ngl he is pretty good looking with the light eyes halo tbh.

but imo young Gandy still mogs.

Retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
To balance the vision of these feminine pretty boys, we have to watch this video of a real Chad

I don't know if you'll understand what I say, but all people who look like a shark will be good looking

Like this

62023145 2316877271902044 676358680836308992 n

44635832 1380615972068484 353374460117516288 n

think calling this particular kind of look "shark" is a lot easier than saying why they look good.

This guy also reminds me of shark

V1cjsyNjY2O2o7MTgxMzU7MTIwMDs1MjE7NjUy

No one mogs Chico. He's pretty much the case study for all of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 685

He looks like one of my mates but way more feminine and less masculine. I REALLY DONT GET WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISTIC OBESSION ON THIS FORUM ABOUT FEMININE TWINK LOOKING GUYS. IN MIDDLESCHOOL SURE, BUT EVERY NIGHT I GO OUT OR TO A COLLEGE PARTY ITS NEVER GUYS LIKE THESE THAT SLAY. COME ON

• +1
Looks gay af. I definetely wouldnt like to look like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
Dont listen to this user, he knows nothing because he hasnt been anywhere outside in the real world.

Guy that OP posted makes 90% of women fall in love with him.

Looks gay af. I definetely wouldnt like to look like this
this. looking your own ideal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> slaying

• +1
I don't know if you'll understand what I say, but all people who look like a shark will be good looking

Like this

View attachment 86017

View attachment 86018

think calling this particular kind of look "shark" is a lot easier than saying why they look good.

This guy also reminds me of shark

View attachment 86019
the shark look happens when you have a good lower third, but a sunken maxilla with no cheekbones. it doesnt mean theyre gl, but the guys u provided are tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He doesn't mog shit lmao