So just to clarify, tretinoin will be able to help with this kind of acne?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
1ADF4651 5B86 4ECF AD10 6F836E60F7B6

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Jason Voorhees
Adapalene works better if your main goal is to clear your acne. Retin a works just aswell but is better for improving collagen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
If you start tretinoin you will have to wear sunscreen every day, which isn't a bad thing i guess.
It could also be from shaving.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Adapalene works better if your main goal is to clear your acne. Retin a works just aswell but is better for improving collagen
Adapalene didn’t work at all for me. Not even slightly. I used it for 4 months and gave up. This was a few years ago. I’m using tretinoin now I thought tretinoin was stronger?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If you start tretinoin you will have to wear sunscreen every day, which isn't a bad thing i guess.
It could also be from shaving.
I am using sunscreen. It’s not from shaving. It’s pustule acne...

• +1
Reactions: Patrick_Bateman and Deleted member 5969
Adapalene didn’t work at all for me. Not even slightly. I used it for 4 months and gave up. This was a few years ago. I’m using tretinoin now I thought tretinoin was stronger?
No Adapalene is you might want to use Accutane if Adapalene isn't working for you

No Adapalene is you might want to use Accutane if Adapalene isn't working for you

Dude. I USED accutane twice. I stopped because it made my hair fall out. It’s still falling out. I’ve lost almost half the hair on my head and it still falls out daily from accutane. And my acne is back. It sucks this is a death sentence and there’s no cure...I’m literally past puberty I’m almost 21

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma and Jason Voorhees
I believe so yes
i will get retin a for acne collagen and acne scars

Dude. I USED accutane twice. I stopped because it made my hair fall out. It’s still falling out. I’ve lost almost half the hair on my head and it still falls out daily from accutane. And my acne is back. It sucks this is a death sentence and there’s no cure...I’m literally past puberty I’m almost 21
Its better to talk to a dermatologist then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Gestapo and 2 others
Your nasal tip/base always looks like it's pointing too much upwards.
You might need nasal tip de-rotation like these guys did
View attachment 1098247View attachment 1098249
Dude I literally don’t give a fuck if my entire face is covered in acne. Literally like please I’m trying to address the most important issue at hand here.

I’m not getting surgery most people don’t even need that to get females. It’s a huge risk and the chances of getting fucked up when you literally look normal are just not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 5969 and Albeacho
yoo native maybe you are shaving the wrong way i also shaved the wrong way ( you need to shave in the direction where the hair goes) so maybe you have ingrown hair acne

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Albeacho
I am using sunscreen. It’s not from shaving. It’s pustule acne...
I know, it can still be from shaving. If you can try not shaving for a month or so and don't pop the pimples/touch your face at all.

You asking the wrong people in the wrong place. @begignice is the only one I would ask skin related questions to but he hasn't been online since last year. We don't even know your diet, lifestyle, genetics, hormonal levels or have the knowledge to give you substantial advice. Go to a dermatologist and ask people that actually know what they're talking about.
Your nasal tip/base always looks like it's pointing too much upwards.
You might need nasal tip de-rotation like these guys did
View attachment 1098247View attachment 1098249
True it kind of gives him a female like appearance from some angles. I heard upturned tip is what most females want when they get a rhino because it makes them look more woman like
yoo native maybe you are shaving the wrong way i also shaved the wrong way ( you need to shave in the direction where the hair goes) so maybe you have ingrown hair acne
I get acne if I use the same blade too many times. 3-4 and I change blade

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Kingkellz and Patrick_Bateman
I hope this shit works for u fr
Also if the whiteheads stick out too much put one of those pimple bandages/patches on it and it’ll suck that fucker dry gawk gawk 3000 in one night 🤢

I hope this shit works for u fr
Also if the whiteheads stick out too much put one of those pimple bandages/patches on it and it’ll suck that fucker dry gawk gawk 3000 in one night 🤢
Where do you even get those?

Dude I can’t even GROW facial hair it’s not from shaving...

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Where do you even get those?
online or at a local pharmacy. literally anywhere just go look and u can wear it in the daytime its barely noticable if you have a patch same color as your skin color