So let's say you live in the UK and there are 10,000 CHAD fuckboy.

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
Let's do the maths here.

10,000 fuckboys starting to fuck around at 16 until they are 35. šŸ˜Š
Extremely low estimation, but let's go from there. šŸ˜Š

They fuck 3-4 girls a week. Sluts, sure but not only, they have pleasure fucking lost girls who think the guy love them. These girls, usually beckies to low-tier beckies are so fucking delusional they think they have their chances or worse, that they are in couple šŸ¤£
Usually low-body count young girls who just need to learn life šŸ¤£

Let's say the average chad we're talking about fucks 7 different girls a month, flat, average. Not a lot, but still impossible for 97% of men :ROFLMAO:

7*12*(35-16)=1428, roughly 1500 bodycount. Let's say they are 10,000, their total body count would be 15,000,000.

7= Foids they fuck per month, 12 = per year, (35-16=17, the total amount of years they fuck around).

Here is the age pyramid in UK.
Age pyramid

So yeah, now let's talk about this 15,000,000. First, water wet. In the fuck pool there are lots of duplicates (aka chad fuckers). But there are also some beckies, IQ>100, probably 30% of them (overestimatin' the Brits :forcedsmile:) who understand that a MODEL TIER will NEVER COMMIT WITH THEM.
So basically one out of 3 girls will never fuck a chad fuckboy ever again and only aim for HTN/Chadlites. So the final list would consist of 5,000,000 girls.
Now let's see the age pyramid again will we?
70% of the girls fucked by those 10,000 are age 15-24. 5.6 % of the global population in the UK. 3,804,000 foids are in this age-range in the UK.
Now guys, do you understand why the game is rigged, and why you are STRUGGLING SO MUCH?
Because you only need 10,000 fuckboys to fuck the entire country. That's right, cause the generation before has had their fuckboys and the next generation will have theirs.

10,000 fuckboys is only 0.14% of the male population age 18-35. So imagine if we say that fuckboys are 1%, how dramatic it becomes.

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE PROBLEM.

looksmax-patrick-bateman.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, EzikoIsHere, Debetro and 7 others
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, mathis, veryoldcel and 1 other person
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Gren
As long as normies are ok with getting scraps this is only going to get worse.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, EzikoIsHere, boss8055 and 1 other person
Capitalism but in sex.

Let's do the maths here.

10,000 fuckboys starting to fuck around at 16 until they are 35. šŸ˜Š
Extremely low estimation, but let's go from there. šŸ˜Š

They fuck 3-4 girls a week. Sluts, sure but not only, they have pleasure fucking lost girls who think the guy love them. These girls, usually beckies to low-tier beckies are so fucking delusional they think they have their chances or worse, that they are in couple šŸ¤£
Usually low-body count young girls who just need to learn life šŸ¤£

Let's say the average chad we're talking about fucks 7 different girls a month, flat, average. Not a lot, but still impossible for 97% of men :ROFLMAO:

7*12*(35-16)=1428, roughly 1500 bodycount. Let's say they are 10,000, their total body count would be 15,000,000.

7= Foids they fuck per month, 12 = per year, (35-16=17, the total amount of years they fuck around).

Here is the age pyramid in UK.
So yeah, now let's talk about this 15,000,000. First, water wet. In the fuck pool there are lots of duplicates (aka chad fuckers). But there are also some beckies, IQ>100, probably 30% of them (overestimatin' the Brits :forcedsmile:) who understand that a MODEL TIER will NEVER COMMIT WITH THEM.
So basically one out of 3 girls will never fuck a chad fuckboy ever again and only aim for HTN/Chadlites. So the final list would consist of 5,000,000 girls.
Now let's see the age pyramid again will we?
70% of the girls fucked by those 10,000 are age 15-24. 5.6 % of the global population in the UK. 3,804,000 foids are in this age-range in the UK.
Now guys, do you understand why the game is rigged, and why you are STRUGGLING SO MUCH?
Because you only need 10,000 fuckboys to fuck the entire country. That's right, cause the generation before has had their fuckboys and the next generation will have theirs.

10,000 fuckboys is only 0.14% of the male population age 18-35. So imagine if we say that fuckboys are 1%, how dramatic it becomes.

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE PROBLEM.

looksmax-patrick-bateman.gif
The average male is shit in itself. Nobody is trying to better themselves

The average male is shit in itself. Nobody is trying to better themselves
Why better yourself if the best you can get is emotionally unavailable low quality woman at her barely fertile years?

First quality of women decreased --> Then men stopped bettering themselves

Why better yourself if the best you can get is emotionally unavailable low quality woman at her barely fertile years?

First quality of women decreased --> Then men stopped bettering themselves
Even Before I looksmaxxed I had couple of HTB interested in me and ā€œof fertile ageā€ lol. I donā€™t know what youā€™re on about. Youā€™re a graycel

Even Before I looksmaxxed I had couple of HTB interested in me and ā€œof fertile ageā€ lol. I donā€™t know what youā€™re on about. Youā€™re a graycel
Can't think in abstract terms I see. Anectodes and ad hominems only.

Can't think in abstract terms I see. Anectodes and ad hominems only.
That was the case with me so thereā€™s no reason from me to agree with your statement

I really need to finish up my shit and reach chadlite facially with my 6"6 height i feel like everytime i go up a rank the bar raises

Enjoy sexual liberation

didn't read

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and greycel
Fuck OP, this explains why in the West you wonā€™t find a virgin.

Itā€™s crazy how back in the day, women were all virgins if not married, so it was a matter of finding one you were attracted to.. who was a good fit for you. Nowadays, these whores are masculine af, demand more from men, provide less value not only socially but emotionally.
I fear this will be the last generation of finding a non degenerate woman, at least before a societal collapse in the near future.
Whether that is a nuclear apocalypse or a mass extinction event of some sorts.

Or I have a feeling when Muslim numbers have exceeded 66-80% most of the world will turn to Islam. I have a feeling that might also be the cause of nuclear warfare tbh, when the j3w15- people and Christian people who are currently holding the mi55i1es who are in charge of this are forced into the corner of the room, it would be a last ditch effort of sorts. This will of course happen in a few 100 years, so not in our lifetimes

• +1
Reactions: Gren