So many 6'5+ tallfags

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Was in London today, and in the place I was I kept walking past so many tallfags.

I'm average height (~6'3.8 larping as 6'4) and I was shocked at how many guys I saw that were at least 6'5. Dead serious. Was probably the highest density of tallfags I've ever seen. I felt brutally mogged.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, the BULL, Lookologist003 and 11 others
Was in London today, and in the place I was I kept walking past so many tallfags.

I'm average height (~6'3.8 larping as 6'4) and I was shocked at how many guys I saw that were at least 6'5. Dead serious. Was probably the highest density of tallfags I've ever seen. I felt brutally mogged.
Did you see dick pic I sent bro? Rate?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, narcissist_volcel, ascension and 3 others
Was in London today
What do you mean by "Black Lives Matter?"
If Black Lives Matter, why black man still out here still roll with his hammer?
I had a star 9, same time had a dagger
I had the chop 'round when shh got mashed up
I had to train aim when bro's in a slammer
Mazza, creep up close with a cracker (pow)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ascension
What do you mean by "Black Lives Matter?"
If Black Lives Matter, why black man still out here still roll with his hammer?
I had a star 9, same time had a dagger
I had the chop 'round when shh got mashed up
I had to train aim when bro's in a slammer
Mazza, creep up close with a cracker (pow)
black lives matter was a democrat's media psyop for the elections

2 years into biden's administration i had seen in brazilian tv 5 or so cases like floyd's and no one gave a shit because the journos werent talking about it 24/7 on TV and internet

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
IP: Mumbai

Ok. :y'all:
IMG 4837

I'm in shock right now. Going to go home and remeasure my height again (night time) to compare to my earlier measurement

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Literally the complete opposite experience for me today. So much so that I made a thread talking about it jfl.

London is full of manlets. It’s very rare to see anyone above 6’2 here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and optimisticzoomer
“no bro you are actually 5’9 if you are getting heightmogged:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Literally the complete opposite experience for me today. So much so that I made a thread talking about it jfl.

Maybe in the street. But not where I was. I literally felt dwarfed. I'm gonna remeasure my evening height now to see if I'm shorter than expected

"6'3.8 larping as 6'4"

if thats your evening height youre probably under 6'5 in the morning retard

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
tales from the imaginary lands as per usual

Maybe in the street. But not where I was. I literally felt dwarfed. I'm gonna remeasure my evening height now to see if I'm shorter than expected
So you just saw a majority of people who were NBA level height.

Must’ve been an r/tall convention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Mewton, the BULL and 1 other person
"6'3.8 larping as 6'4"

if thats your evening height youre probably under 6'5 in the morning retard
Nah that's my height 5-8 hours after getting out of bed. Usually 4-5 hours after I'm 193cm but today I measured slightly below

Height in the first half an hour out of bed is like 194cm maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and MaestheticMaso
Nah that's my height 5-8 hours after getting out of bed. Usually 4-5 hours after I'm 193cm but today I measured slightly below

my point is that if i said im 6'3.2 (191cm) larping as 6'3 (190.5cm) do you see how retarded that sounds.

thats my evening height and i claim 6'3 all the time.

I feel like a giga manlet sometimes

• +1

why am i even taking you seriously nigga said 6'3.8 average 6'5 tall

I was at Tesco in a small town in the north of Scotland and every one of the cashiers heightmogged me in my 6’5” lifts and was a prettyboy chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, the BULL, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Height is cope. It's all about the face

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and MaestheticMaso

Same, I never understand why people say London has so many tall people when every time I’ve been there’s not been anyone who has been giga tall. The average height was probably 5’9

my point is that if i said im 6'3.2 (191cm) larping as 6'3 (190.5cm) do you see how retarded that sounds.

thats my evening height and i claim 6'3 all the time.
Wtf are u talking about? I'm talking about larping taller than I am by rounding, not saying a height shorter than I am

Wtf are u talking about? I'm talking about larping taller than I am by rounding, not saying a height shorter than I am
6'3.8 claiming 6'4 is larp to you but 6'3.2 claiming 6'3 isn't, 0.2 inches buddy

• +1
Yeah but rounding up is kinda cheating
I claim like 6'2 on tinder despite being 6'3.2 just because it sounds better, taller isnt better tbh the height that you actually are is far more important

I claim like 6'2 on tinder despite being 6'3.2 just because it sounds better, taller isnt better tbh the height that you actually are is far more important
Ideal height is 6'5 as long as u got decent frame and somewhat masculine face

Ideal height is 6'5 as long as u got decent frame and somewhat masculine face
nah i think 6'8 is ideal im just obv not tall enough to larp to it like i larp with 6'2

• JFL
nah i think 6'8 is ideal im just obv not tall enough to larp to it like i larp with 6'2
In all seriousness tho 6'5 is ideal. With right proportions 6'8 could be giga mogger tho but would feel uncomfortable

In all seriousness tho 6'5 is ideal. With right proportions 6'8 could be giga mogger tho but would feel uncomfortable
In all seriousness, 6'3.8 is not average

even @St.TikTokcel who is already retarded says 6'2 is zoomer average doesnt even say 6'3-6'4

even @St.TikTokcel who is already retarded says 6'2 is zoomer average doesnt even say 6'3-6'4
6’2 zoomer average? That’s cap.

I was exaggerating about average but there were genuinely a ridiculous number of guys who heightmogged me

I was exaggerating about average but there were genuinely a ridiculous number of guys who heightmogged me
6'3.2 is my absolute low so in reality im like 6'3.5 a few hours after waking up, not that much shorter than you, and yeah sometimes a ridiculous amount of guys can height mog me too to the point where i question myself if im like 6'1

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back