So many cute girls i see everyday

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Yet none of them look at me.
I am invisible to them. I can't stop crying

Just go up to them and say hello. Women like guys with confidence to approach them and ask them out. Besides, isn't it better to shoot your shot and be rejected than to have never tried at all?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Solidcoin and balding17yomanletcel
Just go up to them and say hello. Women like guys with confidence to approach them and ask them out. Besides, isn't it better to shoot your shot and be rejected than to have never tried at all?
Doesnt work when you are ugly

The only reason girls look at me is because they think i am foreigner :feelsbadman:

The only reason girls look at me is because they think i am foreigner :feelsbadman:
You would blend in easily in northeast india.
They are gooks too

Comment VtwLzkAkA1Zb6f2lyTZGvBTbaZkDrJ8V

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and AbandonShip
You would blend in easily in northeast india.
They are gooks too
Even when i go to my hometown people stare at me idk tbh. It's more worse in South india, people legit stare at you even if you are near them

Wdym cute girls brah? dont you live in India??

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and KlutchPurpp
Even when i go to my hometown people stare at me idk tbh. It's more worse in South india, people legit stare at you even if you are near them
Yeah i remeber when i was in south india as a kid.
There were a bunch of srilankans in the train who thought i was white lmao.
They had never seen a lightskinned indian before. They even started spesking to me in english
Wdym cute girls brah? dont you live in India??
They all want robust 6'3" chadpreets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 1560
Yeah i remeber when i was in south india as a kid.
There were a bunch of srilankans in the train who thought i was white lmao.
They had never seen a lightskinned indian before. They even started spesking to me in english

They all want robust 6'3" chadpreets
6'3 is gigarare in india, I went to india a year ago being 5'10 and was heightmogging people left and right, and ive gained an inch since then.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
6'3 is gigarare in india, I went to india a year ago being 5'10 and was heightmogging people left and right, and ive gained an inch since then.
Which part. The older gen is 5'5-5''6" on average but younger gen is close to 5'9"
Also there are a lot of malnourished povertycels who are like 5'3" on average.
I feel pretty tall at 5'9" but when i am among my friends i barely feel average

Which part. The older gen is 5'5-5''6" on average but younger gen is close to 5'9"
I was in dehli and i heightmogged, in mumbai too, even in punjab i was still doing pretty decent height wise. Idk most of my cousins I heightmog (they're 21-24) though there is one cousin of mine thats 14 and only 2 inches shorter than me, he's clearly got a lot of growing to do still. Fuark i wish i had my great grandpa's height and frame, mf was 6'6 with a good frame (ive seen old photos of with my grandpa)
5'9 is ok height for indians man, its still above average even for the young generation id say. You need to looksmaxx, PM me pics bhai, ill give you some advice.

I was in dehli and i heightmogged, in mumbai too, even in punjab i was still doing pretty decent height wise. Idk most of my cousins I heightmog (they're 21-24) though there is one cousin of mine thats 14 and only 2 inches shorter than me, he's clearly got a lot of growing to do still. Fuark i wish i had my great grandpa's height and frame, mf was 6'6 with a good frame (ive seen old photos of with my grandpa)

5'9 is ok height for indians man, its still above average even for the young generation id say. You need to looksmaxx, PM me pics bhai, ill give you some advice.
Idk man. I feel very average at 5'9" among my gen. Stats agree too. I'll pm pic

I had to quit school so I would stop seeing cute girls and happy young couples everywhere.

OP is in India, son. He'll get lynched for approaching.

Seriously, currywhores are fucking dramaqueens and treat sub-Chads approaching them as rape.

I feel like height is massively overrated. I'm 6' barefoot and still a KHHV. Hell, in India even looks don't matter that much. All that matters is status, status, and status.

You think a currywhore would ever fuck a chaiwala even if the chaiwala was an Indian clone of Gandy? Fuck no.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip

Seriously, currywhores are fucking dramaqueens and treat sub-Chads approaching them as rape.

I feel like height is massively overrated. I'm 6' barefoot and still a KHHV. Hell, in India even looks don't matter that much. All that matters is status, status, and status.

You think a currywhore would ever fuck a chaiwala even if the chaiwala was an Indian clone of Gandy? Fuck no.

Damn, is it really that bad for them in India? I hear India is currently suffering a rape crisis, perhaps due to the reasons you listed. Can't indians just get an arranged marriage?

Damn, is it really that bad for them in India? I hear India is currently suffering a rape crisis, perhaps due to the reasons you listed. Can't indians just get an arranged marriage?
Arrange marriage means having a wife. Who the fuck wants a WIFE in 2019?

Bitch will be a dead fish in bed and won't even give you sex. What's the point. Arrange marriage is for having kids - familymaxing, not fucking.

Lmfaooo this guy @AbandonShip is GL, ive seen his pictures (im not posting because he hasnt said I could) but he mogs almost all of India into oblivion.

Lmfaooo this guy @AbandonShip is GL, ive seen his pictures (im not posting because he hasnt said I could) but he mogs almost all of India into oblivion.
He's still a KHHV though. So my point stands - looks don't mean shit in India. It's all about status. If Ian Somerhalder was an Indian dhobi instead of a hollywood faggot no currywhore would want to fuck him.

I am fairly gl for an indian. I mog like 99 percent to hindus
He's still a KHHV though. So my point stands - looks don't mean shit in India. It's all about status. If Ian Somerhalder was an Indian dhobi instead of a hollywood faggot no currywhore would want to fuck him.
I am not a virgin lmao. I've fucked a jb

I asked a female friend of mine to go for a drink, she assumed i'm dating her, so she rejected, and never spoke to me again 🙁