So many fakecels on here

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
@MoggerGaston @PsychoDsk

Not sure if gaston is actually incel but it’s genuinely so easy for a low htn like me to slay mtbs+ while these guys are easily high htn+

Obvious these users are just faking for attention unless eu is really that brootal for dsk. I’m literally a pale 5’10 low htn at best and foids literally throw themselves at me, i think i live in a low competition area tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, greywind, GabachoCopium and 4 others
sometimes looks like moggergaston's inceldom is bipolar:lul:
i see him in some threads saying that he mogs half of netherlands with his frame and in other threads saying that he sucks at life and shit...

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BoredPrince and AlbinoMaxxer
sometimes looks like moggergaston's inceldom is bipolar:lul:
i see him in some threads saying that he mogs half of netherlands with his frame and in other threads saying that he sucks at life and shit...
No matter if he’s bipolar or not, it should be easy for him to slay, i get told i look like a serial killer on here but foids still approach but like i said i must live in a low competition area

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: ascension and AlbinoMaxxer
because it's not *

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
@MoggerGaston @PsychoDsk

Not sure if gaston is actually incel but it’s genuinely so easy for a low htn like me to slay mtbs+ while these guys are easily high htn+

Obvious these users are just faking for attention unless eu is really that brootal for dsk. I’m literally a pale 5’10 low htn at best and foids literally throw themselves at me, i think i live in a low competition area tbh
you got a lot of appeal. handsome white man

• +1
No matter if he’s bipolar or not, it should be easy for him to slay, i get told i look like a serial killer on here but foids still approach but like i said i must live in a low competition area
What area and age

• +1
I’m pale and 5’10, where’s the appeal saar

for what saar

because their not u think?
no the forum is fucking me

i meant to say because it's not incels.or g

but with this programming it is

• +1
Well I heard that in the US girls are a lot easier than in Europe

Actually, the hardest place to slay and date from everything that i read seems to be north and west Europe

Plus ratio of men on dating apps here compared to women is around 90%

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nofap and AlbinoMaxxer
Well I heard that in the US girls are a lot easier than in Europe

Actually, the hardest place to slay and date from everything that i read seems to be north and west Europe

Plus ratio of men on dating apps here compared to women is around 90%
I see but many on here are htn in the us and claim incel or not able to slay.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Bump, i need more insight

nah bruv i get htn in .org and still incel lmfao, nt, 5'11 and highly sociable crazy shit out there

• +1