So many hot foids in the school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Suifuel all horny and ready to fuck chads. Don't even bother to look at me. How to cope when there's so much foids to fuck but no one of them want to suck you off.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Alexanderr, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
pics pics pics pics pics

Dude you're so fast man.
Giphy 6

• +1
Reactions: MajinBuu, Deleted member 2426 and Mansnob
sucks man
I just saw foid with so hot ass and legs. She have cuck normie bf. I would fuck her better with my 7 incher. Also so many 5-6 psl dudes here. I want to be bluepilled again. At least i wouldn't give a shit about being moged.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Mansnob
School? I went to school once.... the School of Rock
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heirio, fukmylyf, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Well luckily there are no Chad's at my school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Suifuel all horny and ready to fuck chads. Don't even bother to look at me. How to cope when there's so much foids to fuck but no one of them want to suck you off.
Dude cease the cope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Just academicsmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

How do i cope i don't know the options are either have the risk of burning in hell forever quicker or post pone that that how i cope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 1464
If you live in Poland that’s brutal

• +1
Just GTFO nigga. You're below sea level iq.

Very painfull, very brutal
Nigga how ugly can yo ass be fo yo to not be able to get some pussy brah?? Explain

• +1
Nigga how ugly can yo ass be fo yo to not be able to get some pussy brah?? Explain
4 psl max . There's so many 5psl dudes some 6 psl chadlites that mog me to oblivion. How i can get hot jb, they're fucked right now by dudes better than me.

4 psl max . There's so many 5psl dudes some 6 psl chadlites that mog me to oblivion. How i can get hot jb, they're fucked right now by dudes better than me.
What's you age? You're 6'2? Just mog them and be low inhib act cocky and statusmaxx if possible. I guess your a youngun so u cant access surgery yet

• +1
What's you age? You're 6'2? Just mog them and be low inhib act cocky and statusmaxx if possible. I guess your a youngun so u cant access surgery yet
6'1.5 exactly but height is cope, foids prefer 5'10 preetyboys than 6'2 ogres. Especially those small foids. Hottest are already taken by chadlites or statusmaxed 5psl dudes. I don't know if i'm even 4 psl. Also stop this NT cope, you never were autistic and retarded so you don't know how does it feel.

6'1.5 exactly but height is cope, foids prefer 5'10 preetyboys than 6'2 ogres. Especially those small foids. Hottest are already taken by chadlites or statusmaxed 5psl dudes. I don't know if i'm even 4 psl. Also stop this NT cope, you never were autistic and retarded so you don't know how does it feel.
I got handed great cards in life but that's all my advise. I saw some of the biggest retards pull shit off nicely. I think you're way too stressed when at least you're halo'd by your height and polish girls are slutty + at that age more than ever.

• +1
I got handed great cards in life but that's all my advise. I saw some of the biggest retards pull shit off nicely. I think you're way too stressed when at least you're halo'd by your height and polish girls are slutty + at that age more than ever.
I don't want to fuck sluts. Dude. I respect myself. I could maybe fuck 1 or 2 foids in my life but they were sluts so that's not worth it.

I don't want to fuck sluts. Dude. I respect myself. I could maybe fuck 1 or 2 foids in my life but they were sluts so that's not worth it.
IQcel. If they're good looking then fuck them for the pleasure and the confidence

• +1
IQcel. If they're good looking then fuck them for the pleasure and the confidence
Confidence from fucking sluts? When i realized that one foid that gived me many strong ioi's started doing the same with all the dudes when i was to autistic i feel disgust.

Confidence from fucking sluts? When i realized that one foid that gived me many strong ioi's started doing the same with all the dudes when i was to autistic i feel disgust.
Typical weak ass slav mentality. Just pump and dump the slut ffs. Cum in her hands and leave. Not that complicated. Foids at that age get horny with whatever nigga they see so it should be ez 4 u. Unless youre a total mentalcel.

• +1
Typical weak ass slav mentality. Just pump and dump the slut ffs. Cum in her hands and leave. Not that complicated. Foids at that age get horny with whatever nigga they see so it should be ez 4 u. Unless youre a total mentalcel.
So I'm ogre mentalcel then. I Have other priorities than you.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Pietrosiek
  • +1
It’s true.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Legit, all young and fit stacies that smell nice

Chad lives in paradise

Most women are whores, man.

• +1