D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
i am forced to parse the truth from

Is that pic on ur avi the only fuckig pic of urself

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
Is that pic on ur avi the only fuckig pic of urself
it might not impress you because you are a sheep but there are other users using my avi as their profile pic just to hash out how infuential ive become on this blog

• Love it
Reactions: 5footsix56
it might not impress you because you are a sheep but there are other users using my avi as their profile pic just to hash out how infuential ive become on this blog
They use it because ur an ugly Curry it’s a form of bullying

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and forevermirin
once people start using your pics as an avi then you can start talking shit i let you niggas have it because its too much work to do anything about it tbh

like really none of you have a conscience i dunno how bullets arent being sprayed around your households and no drama there its just truth be told the sign of the times

• Love it
ill carve you like a pumpkin

• JFL
U look NT af in that pic bhai 😍🤝

U look NT af in that pic bhai 😍🤝
thanks but please stop referring to me as someone you know ill let you know when i actually want to build a friendship with you itll be obvious dont overplay it lil niggaz

i know yall too dumb to do anything wise but stay clean

• Hmm...
thanks but please stop referring to me as someone you know ill let you know when i actually want to build a friendship with you itll be obvious dont overplay it lil niggaz

i know yall too dumb to do anything wise but stay clean
What are u autistic

society will never improve i think i am very sure about that also sure that an afterlife would be awful for anyone who chose to rise to the challenge for it

no human will be spared punishment and with certainty consequences will be put down

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56 and Deleted member 21044
maybe but if i have autism then the world has some severe schizophrenia going on with it
I mean all i did was compliment u man... didnt ask to be ur online friend or anything. 😹