So many misconceptions about the blackpill

mogstar

mogstar

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Just today I talked to my friend about getting bitches, he said it's all about money, I said it's all about looks

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Just today I talked to my friend about getting bitches, he said it's all about money, I said it's all about looks
Both of you are right.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and mogstar
To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.
mirin the username.

naked gigi hadid GIF

• Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and mogstar