So many retarded youngcels on this forum. If you're one GTFIH!!

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I'm 19 on the cusp of becoming an oldcel and I need to let all you youngcels know how retarded you all are. There are no get rich quick schemes.
You need to become redpilled on finance and retirement. All of you acting like there is no point in trying to get a high paying job is comical.
How TF are you gonna pay for surgeries?
Some good sources of information are "mr money mustache" and "Aaron clarey". I linked a video down below that could be hugely beneficial to some of you if you can still put this knowledge into play. I wish I had this when in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
"Here in my garage..." KNOWLEDGE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Raddemon
I'm 19 on the cusp of becoming an oldcel and I need to let all you youngcels know how retarded you all are. There are no get rich quick schemes.
You need to become redpilled on finance and retirement. All of you acting like there is no point in trying to get a high paying job is comical.
Some good sources of information are "mr money mustache" and "Aaron clarey". I linked a video down below that could be hugely beneficial to some of you if you can still put this knowledge into play. I wish I had this when in highschool.

Loans

Is this a satire? I thought 20 was young :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon and HighIQcel
Wtf are you trying to sell son??

I'm 20 year old and I haven't been slaying as of now. I'd been softmaxxing in my teens (particularly my physique), but fiancemaxxing? That's the game I haven't played yet. What to do as a 20 year old NEET with no practical skills or experience?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2403 and Patient A
Wtf are you trying to sell son??
I'm trying to help you fags.
I'm 20 year old and I haven't been slaying as of now. I've been softmaxxing in my teens (particularly my physique), but fiancemaxxing? That's the game I haven't played yet. What to do as a 20 year old NEET with no practical skills or experience?
One of the first things you need to understand is basic economics. This blew my mind when I first heard it even though it's so simple. You need to gain a skill that is valuable to society. So you have a high hourly rate. But you also want to do this without slaving away at school and paying agregous student loan debt. A doctor and a plumber can be the same net worth in their 40s, easily.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 3573, Patient A and 1 other person
Most millionaires becomes so on average, at 62.
The percentage of millionaires below the age of 35, is staggering low. Most wealth by a man gets accumulated between his ages of 40-65 on average.
So in general. Gettings rich, goes slow.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Krezo and PubertyMaxxer
I'm trying to help you fags.

One of the first things you need to understand is basic economics. This blew my mind when I first heard it even though it's so simple. You need to gain a skill that is valuable to society. So you have a high hourly rate. But you also want to do this without slaving away at school and paying agregous student loan debt. A doctor and a plumber can be the same net worth in their 40s easily.

That I know already. Guess I should already learn computer programming and web design so any cheapskate could pay at cheaper price (not everything digital is outsourced) .

The
Most millionaires becomes so on average, at 62.
Thepercentageof millionaires below the age of 35, is staggering low. Most wealth by a man gets accumulated between his ages of 40-65 on average.
So in general. Gettings rich, goes slow.
The earlier you start the quicker you get there.

If I have to make money myself for my own surgeries I need to work at least 1 year for uni exam, win medicine, go to uni for 6 years and work on top of that like at least 2 years.

I cant start my life at 27 nigga ! I wasnt even able to go to school before Chad-19 because I become self aware of my ugliness and realized I wont get a gf.

I am somehow robbing my parents savings for surgeries or I am living NEET

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If I have to make money myself for my own surgeries I need to work at least 1 year for uni exam, win medicine, go to uni for 6 years and work on top of that like at least 2 years.

I cant start my life at 27 nigga ! I wasnt even able to go to school before Chad-19 because I become self aware of my ugliness and realized I wont get a gf.

wat? Idk I can't understand. You sound like a bitch though.

The

The earlier you start the quicker you get there.
That is true. for 2 reasons:
1. you have a longer time/horizon
2. when young you can test/do things and failing isn't a biggy, lpus you learn quicker. So it's the perfect time, to learn under high pressure. Because almost no one starts a risky business idea by the time they are 38 and have some assets to protect, or kids to provide for.

Y'know you don't have to go to university to get rich (even though it's easier). You could also learn basic economics (and basic financing so you won't be doped easily), learn what particular skills are needed and valuable today, and learn self-sufficiently. The Internet offers you a source of skills and experience that you can learn without a hefty expenditure

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab

Good but also not blackpilled enough

Get rich within 5 fucking years. Dopamine detox all day and go suck ur own cock and you'll be a millionaire dude

Get rich within 5 fucking years. Dopamine detox all day and go suck ur own cock and you'll be a millionaire dude
Sorry melo I'm not following

Homeschool is retarded

You'll have even less slaying opportunities

Slaying at 14-17 is much much easier than 18-25

A lot of redpill bs

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingHard and HighIQcel
Im going to rob banks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Will watch later.

Clarey redpilled me a lot when I found his videos when I was 16. Good starting point for young people

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Clarey redpilled me a lot when I found his videos when I was 16. Good starting point for young people
Do you have any resources I can use to expand my redpill knowledge, so to speak. I've pretty much gotten everything I can from clarey.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Mk I just finished watching it and pretty useless. Dont chase women, pick a right major, etc. Average advice you hear every fucking day. I won't get an hour back I wasted on this

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Truecel14
Mk I just finished watching it and pretty useless. Dont chase women, pick a right major, etc. Average advice you hear every fucking day. I won't get an hour back I wasted on this

• JFL
Reactions: Raddemon
If someone affords my surgical spendings i'm ready to leave this site immediately

Do you have any resources I can use to expand my redpill knowledge, so to speak. I've pretty much gotten everything I can from clarey.
Idk I would say once you’ve learned the red pill and the black pill, then just log off. There are so many fake alpha retards on the Internet trying to give advice. Unironically just think for yourself and be yourself, and if you have a good father listen to him

• +1
Reactions: dachad, Deleted member 6113 and CopingHard
Can you buy a Lambo dropshipping

I'm 20 year old and I haven't been slaying as of now. I'd been softmaxxing in my teens (particularly my physique), but fiancemaxxing? That's the game I haven't played yet. What to do as a 20 year old NEET with no practical skills or experience?
Become a welder. Job is in high demand and you can potentially make six figures without going through shit college

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Homeschool is retarded

You'll have even less slaying opportunities

Slaying at 14-17 is much much easier than 18-25

A lot of redpill bs
lmao in what world is slying under 18 easier than after 18,you can't drive,you don't have your own place and most girls don't start fucking until 17-18 unless you live in america

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Get rich quick does work, I’ve seen real life examples of it

not necessarily a good path but they do exist

lmao in what world is slying under 18 easier than after 18,you can't drive,you don't have your own place and most girls don't start fucking until 17-18 unless you live in america
yeah exactly my thoughts jfl

Idk I would say once you’ve learned the red pill and the black pill, then just log off. There are so many fake alpha retards on the Internet trying to give advice. Unironically just think for yourself and be yourself, and if you have a good father listen to him
Thanks for the advice. Putting critical thought into everything and not aimlessly doing something for the sake of doing it has changed my life.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and bladeeout
1.getting rich quick, having a entrepreneurial invention, but it's a lot about luck, timing and finding investors.
2. opening a a scam brokerage(camouflaged as call centers) and scamming a lot of americans and europeans to nvest in stocks/binary options/forex. Works in second/third world countries.

1.getting rich quick, having a entrepreneurial invention, but it's a lot about luck, timing and finding investors.
2. opening a a scam brokerage(camouflaged as call centers) and scamming a lot of americans and europeans to nvest in stocks/binary options/forex. Works in second/third world countries.
Cope
Images   2020 06 10T010210389

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

I personally know a guy 26 yo who started a call center which solicited retired men to invest in scam binary options and crypto. The company employed 100+ people averaging 8 hours of constant calling/cold calling, believe me it was like wolf of wallstreet. You just need to know how to speak fluently English or any other language. By making hundreds of calls a day you run into people gullible enough to invest.... He got arrested by Interpol police and is gonna serve probably 15 years for fraud.

I personally know a guy 26 yo who started a call center which solicited retired men to invest in scam binary options and crypto. The company emplyed 100+ people averaging 8 hours of constant calling/cold calling, believe me it was like wolf of walstreet. You just need to know how to speak fluently english or any other language. By making hundreds of calls a day you run into people gulllible enough to invest.... He got arrested by interpol police and is gonna serve propablaly 15 years for fraud.
FB IMG 1591565704768

Average girls lose their virginities at 14-15

If you live in a small to medium city and are somewhat NT slaying will be alot easier than at 18+, also just use public transport

Last edited:
I deposited 3k for retirement that will be worth around 75k by the time I throw in the towel

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
“Im 19 on the cusp of becoming an oldcel"
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back