So many subhumans outside in the city

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
Today i left my basement to get my new phone in the city. And while walking during the town, i looked and analyzed peoples faces and see how they compare to me. I never really did this concieusly before, so i was shocked from the result. Also keep in mind I did this in the afternoon and i live in a pretty hypergamous country (switzerland).
So many fucking recessed subhumans, both males and females, walking around the street, not even realizing their own subhumaness. Every second male was a either a manlet, balding, old or had cuck eyes. Legit didnt see a single male that had deepset aestetic hunter eyes. And so many ugly females, not even makeup could hide their birth defect faces. Some people call this females with recessed jaws and chins cute and petite, but they look like freaks to me. Also unusually many ethnics, most of them below average face and height. What i learned from this is having good average growth with attractive eyes are quite rare. I legit think that like over 50% of population could benefit from a bimax /genio/ chin wing easily. This experience made me feel better about my own subhumaness, and im hopeful i can ascend after my bimax. Also to note, i think in school/college/parties/clubs people are usually younger, taller and better looking, so mogging them will be harder.
@OldVirgin @Nameless_Sunflower @PingPong @n0rthface @Thompsonz @Basedprincess @ArmadilioZaur @lutte @Acromegaly_Chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, micropenis29, Acromegaly_Chad and 13 others
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
They souldn t leave their house
Me, myself i leave the house just to buy milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 9670, lutte and 1 other person
ned gelesen i zock und wix grad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
lifefuel for me

• JFL
This is because Swiss people are beta retards who are such pussies that they were neutral during WW2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and subhuman incel
why did you leave your appartment with your deformed face btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
That average human is 4 psl at best

• +1
why did you leave your appartment with your deformed face btw
I wore a mask 24/7 to hide my recessed jaw and chin. It made me feel more confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Also worth to mention, i saw a lot of people having long, greasy, untidy hair like @Syobevoli . No idea why this hairstyle is so “in” at the moment, legit vomit inducing to look at 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
You haven't seen my country then

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropenis29, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Tagged
Happy Fun GIF by ElevenSportsBE

• +1
Iois

• JFL
Send me your side profile 🙂

• JFL
Can confirm. So many people are utter trash recessed subhumans and think they can ascend with jestermaxxing and clothes JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel