so many tall people at airports

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
height = wealth = travel more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MaxillaMaxing, incel194012940 and 11 others
I haven't gone on a plane in a long time. I like it tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
U sure ur not in schiphil or Frankfurt or something ?

There's 2 effects here.

Rich people travel and are taller.

3rd world Migrants travel and are shorter. I can assure u the average height at DOH or DXB, even if Mike Thurston is checking in is like 5'5"

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
i hate it cause i cant sleep in the economy seats (tallcel)
The knight in your avi is wearing a late medieval English suit of armour.

How do I know this?

The sabatons are designed for walking and not horse riding. That was more common among english nobles.

The English used that bland cuck design. poor faggots.

It doesn't look german. Helmet is wrong and lacks the grpoves common among german suits.

It could be Italian though but italian suits were usually asymmetrical, the left pauldron being larger than the right. So I doubt it's italian.

It seems to match anglos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18931
The knight in your avi is wearing a late medieval English suit of armour.

How do I know this?

The sabatons are designed for walking and not horse riding. That was more common among english nobles.

The English used that bland cuck design. poor faggots.

It doesn't look german. Helmet is wrong and lacks the grpoves common among german suits.

It could be Italian though but italian suits were usually asymmetrical, the left pauldron being larger than the right. So I doubt it's italian.

It seems to match anglos
yEP ITS 16TH CENTURY ENGLISH PLATE ARMOUR

• Woah

There's 2 effects here.

3rd world Migrants travel and are shorter. I can assure u the average height at DOH or DXB, even if Mike Thurston is checking in is like 5'5"
Maybe its just confirmation bias. i am tall so i notice if people are close to/same height or taller than me and forget all the others.

There's 2 effects here.

I remember I was at London Heathrow and I was standing in the line to Dubai all the white guys in the line we’re Atleast 6ft every ethnic I saw was a fucking Manlet

• Woah
yEP ITS 16TH CENTURY ENGLISH PLATE ARMOUR
yep, look at that armet he's wearing. Def 15th to 16th century looks.
Download 1

I remember I was at London Heathrow and I was standing in the line to Dubai all the white guys in the line we’re Atleast 6ft every ethnic I saw was a fucking Manlet
brutal. those dubai guys are cucks, they're getting replaced by rich whites. UAE will be white country soon

they have to travel to other countries from their shitholes to get proper medical treatment in order to not drop dead like Wadlow(fate of all lanklets).
Robert Wadlow postcard

• Woah
Reactions: evap0
If business passengers don't count, the white people I see at airports definitely are taller than the average population.

I do think there is a direct link between wealthier families generating taller boys and girls which compounds over several generations of good nutrition, less stress etc.

Asian tourists always seem the same size though. I have yet to see tall asian tourists. Even when walking around in Beijing I only saw one or two tall (+180cm) locals out of thousands of pedestrians.

People from my country (the US) seem just as fat abroad as in any major city. I see a lot of U.S people on planes who need two seats because they are so big :think:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 17311
Yeah cos on an LHR- dxb flight it's rich white guys going to party in Dubai or go on to SEA or Aus, and low caste low value ethnics going back to their ethnic village, because only ME3 airlines fly to those small Indian amd pak cities, so these guys aren't higher class guys from a metro indian city who cam just fly direct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Its the same at every place where losers don’t mingle. Clubs, festivals, good universities, high end restaurants / bars etc

Many coping manlets would rope if they knew what’s the real average height among people who actually go out

The same logic applies to dick size. Average might be something like 13 cm but 3 cm micropenises are also calculated into it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jpg and Deleted member 18931
i go to the airport and return with the same bus for fun because i like the vibe ppl and the driver must think im a autist

Its the same at every place where losers don’t mingle. Clubs, festivals, good universities, high end restaurants / bars etc

Many coping manlets would rope if they knew what’s the real average height among people who actually go out

The same logic applies to dick size. Average might be 13 cm but 3 cm micropenises are also calculated into it
whats that average height

id say 6'1

The same logic applies to dick size. Average might be something like 13 cm but 3 cm micropenises are also calculated into it
true i guess its just better genetics = better life

and so many fashionmaxed stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848

you emit the most inhuman bitter energy ive witnessed to a gl person that has a life not hating just stating my observation from other posts too i agree with what u say here

sth i would expect from a ugly that looksmaxxed heightmaxxed pubertymaxxed etc but remained abused sort of thing

could be wrong xd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
you emit the most inhuman bitter energy ive witnessed to a gl person that has a life not hating just stating my observation from other posts too i agree with what u say here

sth i would expect from a ugly that looksmaxxed heightmaxxed pubertymaxxed etc but remained abused sort of thing

could be wrong xd
I was always like this, pessimistic and melancholic from my early childhood. I lost track long ago how many times I’ve gotten remarked on it by people. I guess its just part of my personality, independent of looks or anything else

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Dude holy fuck this is true

I went to Wisconsin 2 weeks ago and even to take a piss and literally everyone in there was 6"6 it was fucking unreal