So many users left in the past few months

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Ever since the suicide of Abhorrence I've been thinking that nearly all the great posters of .org moved on. Everyone I used to talk to is basically dead or migrated to some other forum or some other platform. I miss the characters that you could directly talk with, now all the site has to offer is instagram reels or TikTok.

This site was basically a proxy for interactions within a community wherein you gain validation through repping. Now I'd say it feels more like doomscrolling, more people here are susceptible to ragebait than anywhere else and it shows in how most of the content is just reposts.

What's the difference between offtopic and Xitter?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, watah, IanIachimoe2491 and 6 others
Abhorrence killed himself?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Autismcel, majesticincel and 2 others
yea theres like nobody left from late 22/early 23

• +1
Reactions: watah, IanIachimoe2491, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
You don't know the guy, he was incredibly mentally ill, hasn't contacted anyone and has nothing to live for really.
ik he is mentally ill, but i really doubt he has gone through with it

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Abhorrence didn’t actually rope, you think he would sign off a suicide note as abhorrence?

That's what happens when rotters outnumber looksmaxers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Abhorrence didn’t actually rope, you think he would sign off a suicide note as abhorrence?
In the image he covered up his real name. It was not just meant for his parents but also .org users to read, that's why it's in English and not Turkish.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ChadL1te
unironically just listen to this song and you will be met with an utterly raw and intuitive understanding ,which will provide you a holistic awarness of the troubling happenings.

Last edited:
You don't know the guy, he was incredibly mentally ill, hasn't contacted anyone and has nothing to live for really.
90% of the users who wanna leave claim to be suicidal or some shit just to cause some drama to watch later lol

They're all attention-sluts