So much acne suddenly?

J

JustNeedHeight

Iron
I recently started eating super healthy and removed processed foods from my diet, yet my skin is only breaking out and getting worse. Is their any reason for this??

Could be hormonal acne also if u just started eating healthy it takes a while for results is the acne itchy?

Could be hormonal acne also if u just started eating healthy it takes a while for results is the acne itchy?
The acny does feel a little bit itchy, before I started eating healthy my acne wasn't bad it was slight, now its very apparent and making me look way worse.

if it began after you changed your diet, then you possibly started to eat some type of a food you have intolerance for

- stress
- dairy
- hot/warm weather (sweating)
- certain medications and hair products

what kind of acne do you know?
Unfortunately I don't know much about acne or how to fix it properly so I'm kind of fucked without help, but many of the pimples have white heads on them.

My skincare routine used to always work well and clear up my acne after even just a week of consistensy, but now I'm breaking out after eating perfectly.

Unfortunately I don't know much about acne or how to fix it properly so I'm kind of fucked without help, but many of the pimples have white heads on them.

My skincare routine used to always work well and clear up my acne after even just a week of consistensy, but now I'm breaking out after eating perfectly.
like for me it is very likely the warm weather - the heat - and also sun exposure (shows after a few days). white heads are usually from sweating (too much oil --> acne). If you didn't change your cleaners or anything like that, or your nutrition, this must be it. Sweating and not washing immediately (also only with water) will almost always make you break out if you got acne-skin. I'm almost 30 and still get this!! Infuriating and depressing and nothing helps me!!! :(

like for me it is very likely the warm weather - the heat - and also sun exposure (shows after a few days). white heads are usually from sweating (too much oil --> acne). If you didn't change your cleaners or anything like that, or your nutrition, this must be it. Sweating and not washing immediately (also only with water) will almost always make you break out if you got acne-skin. I'm almost 30 and still get this!! Infuriating and depressing and nothing helps me!!! :(
It might be due to my dumbass going to the gym 5X a week recently and sweating without proper washing right after