Its like the modern plague
What happened to loving your own kind?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noobs and deadstock
People like mixing whats wrong with that

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Imagine being nt and successful and you wanna dedicate yourself to another race. Go look after your own women genuinely.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and noobs
White men contribute majority to interracial especially those sfcels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Below avg Ethnic women love to clean the plate of white womens rejects

Their inferiority complex is so unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
tell this to the whites that breed with gooks

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and try2beme
Wdym own kind iam a goy and i deserve nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, noobs and try2beme
honestly people are waking up to the media retardation more and more

its cringe, eveything new and woke i cringe, younger generations arent dumb, they see the cringe.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and ReadBooksEveryday
'interacial' is a cope unless you are completely different. Most people in the world are mixed race and they don't even know it

Most Spaniard have Berber blood in them. Most Hungarian are descendants of Steppe. Most Sicilians are Arab, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
'interacial' is a cope unless you are completely different. Most people in the world are mixed race and they don't even know it

Most Spaniard have Berber blood in them. Most Hungarian are descendants of Steppe. Most Sicilians are Arab, etc.
Yeah most our ancestors were raped and not fetishizing degenerates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HighTierSubhuman, Chadeep and 1 other person

Especially Asian foids they literally treat whites like kings

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jamaldickjavontus

that’s mixed ethnicity, the french and germans are 24-26 genetic points away while sub saharan africans are ~2400 points away

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, 5'7 zoomer, HighTierSubhuman and 2 others
Especially Asian foids they literally treat whites like kings
The asians i know date any race. Any deathnik slut will worship white men if she hates herself enough

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Nigga is late. This been getting spread since 2018 en masse and your only realising nown

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Hmm I dunno man I see mullatos more than hapas when I am outside. I also see Arabs and curries with cumskin foids as well as white men with black girls now. So I call this cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and try2beme
Hmm I dunno man I see mullatos more than hapas when I am outside. I also see Arabs and curries with cumskin foids as well as white men with black girls now. So I call this cope
Data says Otherwise. White Asian Pairing is 2x more than Black and White Pairing. You can defend as much as you want your white masters.

Screenshot 20240804 1444362

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 78207 and try2beme

Nah even attractive ethnic foid fold like a lawnchair for brad. Dating a white guy is a status boost for them even if he's mid.

Data says Otherwise. White Asian Pairing is 2x more than Black and White Pairing. You can defend as much as you want your white masters.

View attachment 3071553
And yet more mullatos are being produced 🤔

As I said I see a lot of Arab and curries with whites. I even see white men dating black foids now. This IR dating thing is mainly for marriage if you want an accurate representation just search up which mixed groups are the majority being born and existing rn and you’ll notice mullatos are more common. Even you as an brit know “mixed race” is a term connotated with mullatos :ROFLMAO::lul: if what you said were true it would be for hapas wouldn’t it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 78207
And yet more mullatos are being produced 🤔

As I said I see a lot of Arab and curries with whites. I even see white men dating black foids now. This IR dating thing is mainly for marriage if you want an accurate representation just search up which mixed groups are the majority being born and existing rn and you’ll notice mullatos are more common. Even you as an brit know “mixed race” is a term connotated with mullatos :ROFLMAO::lul: if what you said were true it would be for hapas wouldn’t it
You live in the uk,globally white dudes are the number one race mixers and this is truth

There’s bad bitches in every race

Life is too short to be hating cuck

who cares brah everyone's gonna die one day and go to heaven or hell

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj