So officially am the new forum chadpreet here .

M

mrmogger3234

Banned
@asdvek thought he could mogg me but got mog back to adivasi hair oil such a balding nigger he is. Now am waiting for @Gaygymmaxx to show up his face as he said he is the chad. And other than him does not come up for battle. Waiting for @Gaygymmaxx to show his face. After than I will be the new chadpreet of this forum. No debate no argument after that.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Charisma, Art of Pattinson and PsychoH
@Gengar
One more thread of this bullshit and you're gonna ban him NO MORE INDIAN this aint Canada

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, rand anon, Norwegian LTN and 2 others
@Gengar
One more thread of this bullshit and you're gonna ban him NO MORE INDIAN this aint Canada
He will get a warning for posting in the wrong section.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, rand anon, wsada and 4 others
nigga still not preparing my kebab pitta. NIGGA DO YOU EVER EVEN WORK??????????
Do I have to put you on a leash muhammed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, rand anon, PsychoH and 2 others
I am already preparing hot dog and will serve you in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Saar pls, we only sell naan and biryani here.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, PsychoDsk and PsychoH
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub5kang, PsychoDsk and PsychoH
I am already preparing hot dog and will serve you in your mouth.
Do you need me to spell it in braille you blind imbecile?

⠠⠠⠍⠁⠅⠑⠠⠄⠀⠠⠠⠍⠽⠠⠄⠀⠠⠠⠅⠑⠃⠁⠃⠠⠄⠀⠠⠠⠏⠊⠞⠞⠁⠠⠄

IT SPELLS MAKE MY FUCKING KEBAB PITTA

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and PsychoH
Gandu iam contacting salludon he will mog you in Pakistan
Buddy, Salludon follows me on his personal instagram. Why would he listen to you?

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, Sub5kang and PsychoH
Gandu you biased moderator. Why you removed my post.?
I am not biased, trust me. I moved it to the right section. Post your threads in the right section otherwise you will get more warnings. These kind of threads belong in Off-topic.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Do you need me to spell it in braille you blind imbecile?

⠠⠠⠍⠁⠅⠑⠠⠄⠀⠠⠠⠍⠽⠠⠄⠀⠠⠠⠅⠑⠃⠁⠃⠠⠄⠀⠠⠠⠏⠊⠞⠞⠁⠠⠄

IT SPELLS MAKE MY FUCKING KEBAB PITTA

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I am not biased, trust me. I moved it to the right section. Post your threads in the right section otherwise you will get more warnings. These kind of threads belong in Off-topic.
Okay you must have stated this earlier.but you were busy chit chatting like a sub5 mod.

Goverment assistance, search it up its like child alimony from government
Ethnics here would LARP to have more kids than they actually did to get more money. Assholes.

• JFL
Made me a moderator and I will ban all the burgercels and delusional baldingcel out of thus site.
I will make you a moderator if you get me a wife. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and PsychoH
Ethnics here would LARP to have more kids than they actually did to get more money. Assholes.
Pfff haha allemaal profiteurs deugnietjes en gelukzoekers :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @PsychoDsk ist ni waar? Lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Okay. But it's quite hard since you are 2/10 nigger. But I will try my best to convince girls. Pm me your photo and ig
I will make you a moderator if you get me a wife. :ogre:

• So Sad
Pfff haha allemaal profiteurs deugnietjes en gelukzoekers :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @PsychoDsk ist ni waar? Lmfao
JFL. Ja, iemand vertelde mij dat mijn vader mij dat hij een man erover aansprak in de moskee en zei dat dat niet alleen illegaal is, maar ook tegen het geloof ingaat. :ogre:

• JFL
Okay. But it's quite hard since you are 2/10 nigger. But I will try my best to convince girls. Pm me your photo and ig
Forget about my picture, I’ll come to Bharat. Meet me at Jodhpur airport. :ogre: Is that where you are?

• +1
JFL. Ja, iemand vertelde mij dat mijn vader mij dat hij een man erover aansprak in de moskee en zei dat dat niet alleen illegaal is, maar ook tegen het geloof ingaat. :ogre:
Is ook zo, damn money wolves

• So Sad
No. I am in different state even if I were there I wouldn't come to see your ugly face
Forget about my picture, I’ll come to Bharat. Meet me at Jodhpur airport. :ogre: Is that where you are?

@Diarrhoea :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Niggas like u ruin it for us western curries, go fuck urself op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and brucewayne78
@asdvek thought he could mogg me but got mog back to adivasi hair oil such a balding nigger he is. Now am waiting for @Gaygymmaxx to show up his face as he said he is the chad. And other than him does not come up for battle. Waiting for @Gaygymmaxx to show his face. After than I will be the new chadpreet of this forum. No debate no argument after that.
Gaygymmaxx is a literal chad lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and PsychoH