so over for the forum

axttt_

axttt_

Equinox
was looking through pms and so many good users are either getting banned , deleting accounts or just inactive
forum so dead now compared to a couple months ago

• +1
Reactions: watah, sportsmogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
Joined Mar 4, 2024

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
i am unable to see the point being made here
There hasn’t been a good moment/user since you’ve been on here that’s worth reminiscing about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, DarkTriadBeliever and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
There hasn’t been a good moment/user since you’ve been on here that’s worth reminiscing about
i was lurking for a few months before i joined but imo there has and its just like offtopic are the same users under every thread and i remember some time ago there was so many more people

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666
Do you remember Thompsonz?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Forum died because

@Deleted member 23558

• +1
Reactions: N1666
most of the good users were banned in 2022, all that was left were a few good ones

I miss ryuken

i was lurking for a few months before i joined but imo there has and its just like offtopic are the same users under every thread and i remember some time ago there was so many more people
same users is me lol i really only use offtopic and the occasional advise threads