So over girls don't even want chad anymore

axttt_

axttt_

Diamond
Some girls were talking about their celebrity crushes and shit and I was showing them chads that appeal to loads of different niches and with broad appeal to see what they think and out of like 7 of them the only ones they said wasn't fucking hideous and 'scary' was damian kater

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, billymidnight, ubicuse and 2 others
for reference i used damian, barrett, hexum , drago , vito basso , alexander zanoza and atesh salih

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Women are deluded asf. I’ve known this for a long time. Then they will call some LTN attractive JFL 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai, greywind, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I’d be a different story if they saw them in person trust

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, overtier1011, greywind and 4 others
By the way, when are you gonna stop believing what women say? lol dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
for reference i used damian, barrett, hexum , drago , vito basso , alexander zanoza and atesh salih
all psl autists, next time show them a picture of prime delon

Women are deluded asf. I’ve known this for a long time. Then they will call some LTN attractive JFL 🤣
they dont like them but go fucking feral for a htn like jude bellingham or even a fucking ltn like lamine yamal
just be famous theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and curryascenderr
Some girls were talking about their celebrity crushes and shit and I was showing them chads that appeal to loads of different niches and with broad appeal to see what they think and out of like 7 of them the only ones they said wasn't fucking hideous and 'scary' was damian kater
They want prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, perpetuallytired and Darkeningstar
all psl autists, next time show them a picture of prime delon
only psl autist ones there are hexum drago and atesh maybe
i used a older picture of barret not an alien one

they dont like them but go fucking feral for a htn like jude bellingham or even a fucking ltn like lamine yamal
just be famous theory
Jude is Tyrone but agreed foids are saying Lamine looks like neymar JFL he is a LTN

U writing no sense young girls like different types of boys its not all about rating in lithuania i always watch streamer and girls always starts to like guy who are lower than chadlite if u live in america then its brainwash its not even real some girls do on purpose tthey are so angry on life that they do as ego

This just proves foids are retarded, they don't realize their standards are so ridiculous they're unfulfillable

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
U writing no sense young girls like different types of boys its not all about rating in lithuania i always watch streamer and girls always starts to like guy who are lower than chadlite if u live in america then its brainwash its not even real some girls do on purpose tthey are so angry on life that they do as ego
i understand maybe its their not their preference but to say these guys are not at least conventionally attractive and say they're hideous even is just wrong

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
they are all depressed in this generation and want to kill themselves and fucked up on drugs so you just need to emomaxx ig
They like emo looking prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
In 2024 only low inhib black rappers can slay

why would girls find guys who are OBJECTIVELY worse looking more attractive though
I seen stacy someone posted here and i didnt like i just cannot even watch i sometimes rate higher not stacies because for me looks way better same with girls even sean o pry doesnt look that good comparise to tik tok pretty boy girls would choose tik tok kid

• +1

Attachments

• image_2024-07-27_013401766.png
    image_2024-07-27_013401766.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Girls do this out of ego, you’ll see the same happen in clubs. If Chad rejects Becky she’ll agressiveky reject anyone else that approaches after, even other chads

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greywind, Xangsane and 2 others
not over most of them indeed don't have appeals u just can't see through girls eyes.

i mean sure they lie often but those people u listed aren't high appeal

A lot of them get played by Chad so they want a mix. A dude with status and money is worth more than a “Chad” depending on ur definition of a Chad. Chsd still need money and status.

• +1
not over most of them indeed don't have appeals u just can't see through girls eyes.

i mean sure they lie often but those people u listed aren't high appeal
how are damian vito and alexander zanoza not high appeal
these are the exact images i used for them

Attachments

• image_2024-07-27_014826909.png
    image_2024-07-27_014826909.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-07-27_014848989.png
    image_2024-07-27_014848989.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-07-27_014901419.png
    image_2024-07-27_014901419.png
    582.2 KB · Views: 0
how are damian vito and alexander zanoza not high appeal
these are the exact images i used for them
they are high appeal (not vito) but probably more so in motion they look uncanny in a pic

A lot of them get played by Chad so they want a mix. A dude with status and money is worth more than a “Chad” depending on ur definition of a Chad. Chsd still need money and status.
doubt that most of them probably have never actually met a real chad let alone been with one to get played but they were saying they look 'very plasticy' so perhaps their features are too striking or something and this was based off pure looks so idk but i agree about the status as if i showed a well known celebrity who is not as good looking as them but still very very good looking like zayn malik they'd probably all react differently

they are high appeal (not vito) but probably more so in motion they look uncanny in a pic
they said zanoza looks like he's trying too hard and looks full of himself jfl and some foids say its all about personality ur looks are ur personality to them

they said zanoza looks like he's trying too hard and looks full of himself jfl and some foids say its all about personality ur looks are ur personality to them
usually girls hate when guys look arrogant in pics ive noticed that

they like pictures where u look non tryhard and smile

only psl autist ones there are hexum drago and atesh maybe
i used a older picture of barret not an alien one
Hexum has literally one of the highest SMV oat every woman wanted him when he was alive and he is starting to get more attention now after being forgotten after his death

Basso also has giga appeal have you seen women react to him on reddit tiktok and youtube?

12313123download Photoroom

IMG 4190

Vito basso v0 5b7mus6073tc1

A503249f81ee28345fa3572d72f1785b

@einzigartig

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
they'll say that but If they see them irl is a different story