So over if ur short like me

manletmogger

manletmogger

Equinox
U will never be able to feel masculine in bed, u will feel like a child at all times guaranteed ick for all women’s perspective

• +1
Reactions: rape and Atilapilled
How tall

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
It's a modern thing. Short people are supposed to be separated from taller people, having their own communities. It was like that until civilization.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, EdgyFashionist and manletmogger
There's nothing wrong with being a 165 cm midget, you are simply not in an adequate environment by force

• So Sad
Reactions: manletmogger
There's nothing wrong with being a 165 cm midget, you are simply not in an adequate environment by force
Fuck this shit man why do I have to be short like I had decent height genetics as well mannendndneueuiejejejeieoeodifjfjdiwoowkwkwkwkekekeeoificifiejej

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Debetro
170cm in the morning 169cm at night
well theres always someone who has it worse than u at least ur face is pretty good and ur height is not absolutely death tier like 5'5 and below

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, EdgyFashionist, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Fuck this shit man why do I have to be short like I had decent height genetics as well mannendndneueuiejejejeieoeodifjfjdiwoowkwkwkwkekekeeoificifiejej
It's all relative. If someone calls you short just tell them you are in the wrong environment.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and manletmogger
well theres always someone who has it worse than u at least ur face is pretty good and ur height is not absolutely death tier like 5'5 and below
It just makes me sad that I will just never be chad bro like don’t u understand how gifted and lucky they are id do anything man I swear

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro
It just makes me sad that I will just never be chad bro like don’t u understand how gifted and lucky they are id do anything man I swear
i can relate to ur pain im short too and i will never understand the feeling of walking around at 6'4 especially in a shorter country towering over everyone having the respect of both males and females purely from how long the fucking bones in my legs are but i know many 6'+ people who have a shit face and they get nothing i promise u face>height easily as long as u can reach 5'8 - 5'9 with good face you will be fine

• +1
Start working investing and saving up for LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and manletmogger
i can relate to ur pain im short too and i will never understand the feeling of walking around at 6'4 especially in a shorter country towering over everyone having the respect of both males and females purely from how long the fucking bones in my legs are but i know many 6'+ people who have a shit face and they get nothing i promise u face>height easily as long as u can reach 5'8 - 5'9 with good face you will be fine
I wish I would grow nigga that’s the problem

I wish I would grow nigga that’s the problem
fraud with shoe lifts theres no shame when these foids fraud 70% of their appearance with makeup

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, skkrrrtcantdo and manletmogger
fraud with shoe lifts theres no shame when these foids fraud 70% of their appearance with makeup
Real, but man it really hurts me inside looking at my fyp and seeing everyone saying they’re 6ft or like random foids from school reposting when they’re tall or something like there’s nothing u can do

• +1
U will never be able to feel masculine in bed, u will feel like a child at all times guaranteed ick for all women’s perspective
Just date a midget bud

• JFL
shut up u coping npc
I'm telling things how they are and giving hope to you.
Has nothing to do with the title, if ur short u just won’t ever feel masculine and the girl with think the same too
What part do you not understand? You, as a midget, are not supposed to see tall girls outside, neither +180 cm men. We used to live in homogenous groups until civilization became a thing, where everyone in the community was of similar height to our ones. Now in modernity this has changed, which is why I'm telling you that you are simply in the wrong environment

You would not be insecure if you only interacted with short people, in fact a bubble could be created where you would actually be a tall person. Globalization just ruined it for you short people.

• JFL
Real, but man it really hurts me inside looking at my fyp and seeing everyone saying they’re 6ft or like random foids from school reposting when they’re tall or something like there’s nothing u can do
i agree its always the 'tall boys>>' or some shit along those lines and i hate seeing these faggots in the comments talking about 5'10 at 15 is it over as if i wouldn't kill to reach that height as an adult

• +1
Blast fucking hgh get some asap

• JFL
i agree its always the 'tall boys>>' or some shit along those lines and i hate seeing these faggots in the comments talking about 5'10 at 15 is it over as if i wouldn't kill to reach that height as an adult
Pisses me off so much man like I swear I actually got so unlucky with my height like I should be like minimum 5 10 rn

• +1
No I want a girl like 5 4 - 5 6 man not midget
a girl within 2 inches of ur height will leave u the immediate second someone who is near u facially but is taller gives her a chance

• +1
Pisses me off so much man like I swear I actually got so unlucky with my height like I should be like minimum 5 10 rn
i would honestly settle for 5'10 happily

• +1
I'm telling things how they are and giving hope to you.

What part do you not understand? You, as a midget, are not supposed to see tall girls outside, neither +180 cm men. We used to live in homogenous groups until civilization became a thing, where everyone in the community was of similar height to our ones. Now in modernity this has changed, which is why I'm telling you that you are simply in the wrong environment

You would not be insecure if you only interacted with short people, in fact a bubble could be created where you would actually be a tall person. Globalization just ruined it for you short people.
My family is decently tall bro..

“Just get hgh bro!” Like u ain’t gonna develop cancer at 20
Nigga doesn’t know what he’s talking about read through @SexuallyAbusive old threads

Nigga doesn’t know what he’s talking about read through @SexuallyAbusive old threads
I ain’t doing that shit bro there’s no way of convincing me I’m accepting that it’s over for my height bro no need to cooe

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I ain’t doing that shit bro there’s no way of convincing me I’m accepting that it’s over for my height bro no need to cooe
Limb lengthening moneymaxing

• JFL
You probably have a good face, im 183, id rather be 170 htn than 183 low mtn

Check Celebheights for celebrities 5’5 and below

bro what, this whole website is primarily on improving your face, height is second, face is always first, only completely over if you're below 5"6.
I was trolling bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Sixxstar
It's sad knowing that if I was tall, I would be a complete life mogger. Athletic, attractive, coming from a wealthy family, high IQ, good health, but I'm sadly a 5'7 manlet.

• So Sad
Reactions: silently_said and manletmogger
Just go to Guatemala and date a 4'11 Mayan Goblina.

Problem solved.

• JFL
Try this fellow heightcel

Attachments

• bonesmash.webp
    bonesmash.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 0