So real cosmetic benefit from MSE is pretty much a pipe dream??

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
basically finding a doctor and also getting lower jaw surgery to compensate. Pretty much not gonna happen. So couple mm and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
What are you talking about? I'm going to be using MSE + FM as of December this year. The ortho told me I could get 3mm movement on each zygo, let alone the maxilla and palate

The difference you would get facially from MSE facemask isn’t extremely noticable and you could get those same results far quicker for the same price with surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6113
What are you talking about? I'm going to be using MSE + FM as of December this year. The ortho told me I could get 3mm movement on each zygo, let alone the maxilla and palate
Which country? Yeh I haven't had a consultation yet. I've just seen people speaking on experiences. Also most won't give you a fm right ??

Which country? Yeh I haven't had a consultation yet. I've just seen people speaking on experiences. Also most won't give you a fm right ??
They do give you a FM. He is going to give me one to use along with the MSE

1. so many orthos offer mandibular distraction what are you talking about

2. couple of mms can still yield aesthetic benefits

3. if you want more projection of malar complex or jaws then it makes sense to do MSE + FM -> Bi-max -> MLF3

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6113
The difference you would get facially from MSE facemask isn’t extremely noticable and you could get those same results far quicker for the same price with surgery
Hell no MSE+Facemask is much cheaper than surgery