So sad that indians can't catch a break.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
It seems like one FOB's behavior every second ruins it for everyone and there's nothing they can do about it since there's like only a few million in the west vs 1 billion in the east.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, toolateforme, greycel and 3 others
Why you got a blue tick jfl

Why you got a blue tick jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and AbandonShip
Indians mog tbh. At least their ancient philosophies. Modern India not so much

• +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
A few million too much

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Indians mog tbh. At least their ancient philosophies. Modern India not so much
all they ancient phillosaphy come from white .

this is not joke ,. i can back this up .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and GigaStacySexual
all they ancient phillosaphy come from white .

this is not joke ,. i can back this up .
Back it up then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn
Back it up then

key part this

However, one can delineate a small number of distinct castes originating from the Aryans: The Brahmins: the most educated priestly caste who manage the temples. The Kshatriyas: the caste of warriors, rulers, and administrators. The Vaishyas: the caste of artisans, merchants, tradesmen, and farmers.
ok u following
Aryan (that is, Indo-Iranian-language speaking) tribes from the Eurasian steppes (probably from what is now southern Ukraine) made their way in two large waves to India between 2000 and 1000 BCE. They brought with them gods like Agni and Indra

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

key part this

However, one can delineate a small number of distinct castes originating from the Aryans: The Brahmins: the most educated priestly caste who manage the temples. The Kshatriyas: the caste of warriors, rulers, and administrators. The Vaishyas: the caste of artisans, merchants, tradesmen, and farmers.
ok u following
Aryan (that is, Indo-Iranian-language speaking) tribes from the Eurasian steppes (probably from what is now southern Ukraine) made their way in two large waves to India between 2000 and 1000 BCE. They brought with them gods like Agni and Indra
Dn know you were a schizo. Nice meeting you

• +1
i cant comment u profile
Its private. I am a purebreed aryan khastariya shudra warror clan chief. Cant keep my profile public

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Rzn
Its private. I am a purebreed aryan khastariya shudra warror clan chief. Cant keep my profile public
need comment friend u profile or cant be friend

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and notsocommonthumb
need comment friend u profile or cant be friend
Sorry as a proud member of the sudra vaishya hyperborean clan i cant interact with non aryans.

• So Sad
Sorry as a proud member of the sudra vaishya hyperborean clan i cant interact with non aryans.
im literly aryan me my pfp aryan ,. if not then atleast u write it me my profile .

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
im literly aryan me my pfp aryan ,. if not then atleast u write it me my profile .
You have to undergo a series of tests to prove your aryanness. You still have a long way to go. Rn you are a Dasyu Malechha. I am sorry

You have to undergo a series of tests to prove your aryanness. You still have a long way to go. Rn you are a Dasyu Malechha. I am sorry
then we cant be frend yet ,. i guesst .

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and AbandonShip
My experience with FOBs is on the bus where they smell of strong spices and are on a video call blasting sound while they scream on the phone (legit everytime). But if born here normal obviously, and the ones on the bus are usually students so might make it different also