So, should I get 0.025% or 0.1% Retin-A

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Thinking of getting into it. Have been using Benozyl Peroxide + Adapalene (Differin) for about a year now, and decided to switch Adapelene with Retin-A. Whats a good dosage

Probably start off with 0.025

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I think the higher the does the quicker the purge, if u think ur skin can handle it try 0.05/0.1

For acne 0.1
For aging o.025

I use .1 and thin just mix a moisturizer or hydroquinone in it to dilute.

• +1
The strength of the Retin a isn't that important. It's the vehicle it comes in. Gel, cream or lotion. The effects will be the same with any strength

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
The strength of the Retin a isn't that important. It's the vehicle it comes in. Gel, cream or lotion. The effects will be the same with any strength
I got gel

Using 0.05% rn, avoiding eye area since it burns it.

if your using for acne get treclin and use it alongside adapelene.
worked very well for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
if your using for acne get treclin and use it alongside adapelene.
worked very well for me.
Adapelene is another kind of retinoid, just a milder version. What's the point of combining both?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Adapelene is another kind of tretinoin, just a milder version. What's the point of combining both?
idk who told you that but it's not true
There are no different kinds of tretinoin, adapelene and tretonoin are both different kinds of retinoids.
They affect different retinoid receptors in your skin so the effects differ although are similar.
adapelene is very gentle and boosts the absorption of treclin so it's just good to use alongside if you have a script which it seems like you do.