So this dude been hating me on my threads. How hard do I mog this dude?

How hard

• Hard

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Very hard

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Funky hard

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I mean I obv mog this fatty who still posts his face without even losing 1lbs of fat. But still be hating under my threads. @Omen get mogged nigga. I am the 2nd pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926_030036.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_030036.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240926_030057.jpg
    IMG_20240926_030057.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
I am a psl god next to this guy who claims to get to chadlite once he loses his fat cuz of his "insane" eye area.

bro choose the best pic of him with the worst pic of mine I don't fraud to get men's attention on a forum like you lil bro

bro choose the best pic of him with the worst pic of mine I don't fraud to get men's attention on a forum like you lil bro
U have no good pics bro. I used the pic. Of ur last thread. Why u still fat.

Tbh u should fraud asap, cuz otherwise no pussy. I mean u can't fraud fat. So start losing weight and fraud.

I am a psl god next to this guy who claims to get to chadlite once he loses his fat cuz of his "insane" eye area.
bro the amount of "rate me"'s that you have posted on this forum is historical

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and The Dark Phoenix
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
I mean I obv mog this fatty who still posts his face without even losing 1lbs of fat. But still be hating under my threads. @Omen get mogged nigga. I am the 2nd pic.
and I never hated just stated that ur shit skull is shit and you got all butt hurt :lul:

Also this is not my best pic. I actually used a heavily. Bloated pic so that it would be kinda fear.

and I never hated just stated that ur shit skull is shit and you got all butt hurt :lul:
It's not hate it's just spamming useless shit. Which frustrates me.

ur always bloated :lul:
maybe you're not always bloated and you just look like that stop coping lol
I have debloated pics

he’s the next saphir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss and RealFunkyFlamingo
Mumbai sc123

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JFM775, Heatmiser, DarkAscender and 2 others
If this guy loses weight he will mog you. Good potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back