So this incel is saying I am LTN with 0 appeal. Is he right?

Is he right?

• Yes Ur LTN af

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Nah Funkychad all the way. Htn atleast

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I'm not mtn. This dumb user keeps saying I am LTN but when I am looking at the mirror is see chadlite atleast. The dumb user is the rotter @try2beme

Attachments

• IMG_20240929_174405.jpg
    IMG_20240929_174405.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and oily703
Do you really need the approval of other people this badly? Isn't it obvious?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, xyztiktoker, watah and 6 others
Do you really need the approval of other people this badly? Isn't it obvious?
I mean some ppl keep saying ltn. But I just don't see it. I have toper tier skin. Nice jaw. Nice eyes. Only shit I see is some bloat and thick nose. I don't see much flaws.

I mean some ppl keep saying ltn. But I just don't see it. I have toper tier skin. Nice jaw. Nice eyes. Only shit I see is some bloat and thick nose. I don't see much flaws.
You're not ltn. You're just being baited

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, RealFunkyFlamingo and oily703
i love you funky but you do too much
i would love an xray of your skull though

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, xyztiktoker, ryuken and 3 others
Yeah these incel fags want me to prettyboy max so that I have SOME appeal. They watch too much tiktok. Grown ass women between 20 and 30 don't simp for prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
How is this. Ltn jfl. I'd say borderline chadlite if bloat wasn't there. I mog everyones eye area on this gay forum.

Attachments

• IMG_20240929_175957.jpg
    IMG_20240929_175957.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240929_175924.jpg
    IMG_20240929_175924.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm not mtn. This dumb user keeps saying I am LTN but when I am looking at the mirror is see chadlite atleast. The dumb user is the rotter @try2beme
I aspire to be like you and post 8 pictures of myself everyday

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and RealFunkyFlamingo
How is this. Ltn jfl. I'd say borderline chadlite if bloat wasn't there. I mog everyones eye area on this gay forum.
You look good, Chadlite for sure. But you could try to smile a little more. Makes you look less autistic.

get buccal fat removal or at least something to get rid of ur facial fat goddamn

2 wrong people so not voting tbh

get buccal fat removal or at least something to get rid of ur facial fat goddamn
This was post cheat day and I am usi g peds that heavily bloat me

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I mean iam already lean af. So this "fat" is temporary. Nigga thinks we should get surgery for everything

I mean iam already lean af. So this "fat" is temporary. Nigga thinks we should get surgery for everything
nigga not even surgery, do lipolab or smth ur entire midface area is fat as fuck
hollow cheeks etc are a big halo

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Nah, too feminine and not compact enough (but then again it's a selfie)

You look good, Chadlite for sure. But you could try to smile a little more. Makes you look less autistic.
I take this rating back, this was one of my first messages after a year long hiatus from this site. You are Strong MTN / Weak HTN. But your autism caps your SMV to dogshit

@JohnDoe what do you rate this guy

I take this rating back, this was one of my first messages after a year long hiatus from this site. You are Strong MTN / Weak HTN. But your autism caps your SMV to dogshit
U can't take shit back brodie. Ur Chadlite rating is ur first instinct so it is the real rating.

• JFL
Reactions: VHD