Such a brave statement, you go girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lux, Ritalincel and 2 others
Such a brave statement, you go girl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7125
you can just do a hobby for a week or something and get a understanding of it to fraud being a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
you can just do a hobby for a week or something and get a understanding of it to fraud being a normie
This. I always have a list of things I mention as hobbies that I care 0 about, just to seem NT tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Example?

I always just say that I play footie and guitar and used to do athletics n stuff ngl. I fucking hate that question I don't think I've ever answered it correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Example?

I always just say that I play footie and guitar and used to do athletics n stuff ngl. I fucking hate that question I don't think I've ever answered it correctly
idk i was meaning non-physical hobbies, i personally don't get asked this so don't have to worry. those things seem fine to me until someone asks you to play football though. I usually use skateboarding and guitar because I did these things when i was younger

looksmaxing, chitposting on incel forums, and daydreaming about life together with my oneitis.