so what is the consensus on pe

Deleted member 2748

Deleted member 2748

retired. done n dusted
so here's what i found out about pegym after some lurking :
most of the people who advertise it are larpers
It consists in a very time consuming and overwhelming practice
progress isn't even permanent (jfl)
it's been around for basically a decade and there's no solid proof that It works, and even if It did it's just way too much work for some extra cms that aren't even permanent
is this all true ? do u suggest pegym or is it just a very elaborate cope ?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Imo it works, plenty of before after pics and stories

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and OOGABOOGA
Imo it works, plenty of before after pics and stories
tbh i believe It could work since It sort of makes logical sense
but then again i don't believe it's worth It to go through the hassle, the guys who claim to have gained size with It say that they start their routine literally the minute they wake up and spend at least 20 minutes doing these autistic exercises, that's my main concern with It. it's just soooo much work for so little at the end

• +1
tbh i believe It could work since It sort of makes logical sense
but then again i don't believe it's worth It to go through the hassle, the guys who claim ti have gained size with It say that they start their routine literally the minute they wake up and spend at least 20 minutes doing these autistic exercises, that's my main concern with It. it's just soooo much work for so little at the end
I mean yea obviously it depends on your investment
If someone is already at 7 i would say dont worry about it

I mean yea obviously it depends on your investment
If someone is already at 7 i would say dont worry about it
5.5 inches here jfl, i would just get dht cream and call it a day but i don't even know where to get It and it's not even as harmless as some people suggest. penis size is a rigged game tbhngl

It works, but there are certain exercises that work best, you need to understand the penis anatomy first. There are exercises that are also very little time consuming and more efficient in bringing results, also with fewer injuries risks.

Hopefully some high iq member will do a guide on that

It works, but there are certain exercises that work best, you need to understand the penis anatomy first. There are exercises that are also very little time consuming and more efficient in bringing results, also with fewer injuries risks.

Hopefully some high iq member will do a guide on that
i also hope so, the main problem with pe is that there's just so much information and methods that it's just overwhelming (even in those "beginner routines")

Pe gym and other sites check the user forums
pegym is the most frauding site of all time, much more than psl

I wouldn't believe any of those larping boomers unless they post ruler pics before and after which none did to my knowing

The biggest documented increase I saw was 0.7 inches over the course of 9 months

• +1
pegym is the most frauding site of all time, much more than psl

I wouldn't believe any of those larping boomers unless they post ruler pics before and after which none did to my knowing
I have seen ruler before and after pics

I bought phallosan forte. Will wear it for 6 months and then make a thread on here. I'm really really doubtful tbh, but it's worth trying...

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I bought phallosan forte. Will wear it for 6 months and then make a thread on here. I'm really really doubtful tbh, but it's worth trying...

Waste of money, ask for a refund

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
5c0a2d7cae528678med.png

giphy.gif

• JFL
Waste of money, ask for a refund
Have you tried the device? If it doesn't enlarge my penis I'll never have sex tbh. Too ashamed of my small penis.

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I've been using the Bathmate off and on for a while. increases girth but causes erection issues so i stopped using it

If that is you, all you gonna get is a penis similar to those land whales who get surgery to lose weight and are left with a lot of extra skin, you're not targeting the corpus cavernosum that way
Have you tried the device?

No need to try it, the mechanic of it is flawed

giphy.gif

If that is you, all you gonna get is a penis similar to those land whales who get surgery to lose weight and are left with a lot of extra skin, you're not targeting the corpus cavernosum that way

No need to try it, the mechanic of it is flawed

giphy.gif
random pic from google

367b475446723189ab560c27e06a87b0.png

5.5 inches here jfl, i would just get dht cream and call it a day but i don't even know where to get It and it's not even as harmless as some people suggest. penis size is a rigged game tbhngl
Does DHT Gel work post puberty?

One of the most convincing proof photos I’ve seen.

A898235D 7C83 435D AE7E 0D470C7A352C

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
One of the most convincing proof photos I’ve seen.

Strangely enough this is how BBC genetics started, its stated that Africans would manually stretch their penis all day and night and the gains stuck and passed on to their offsprings. This works but looks painful

There are so many stories of people who only did manual exercises and made gains, and don’t try to promote a damn thing, even on reddit. I’ve read some there where they refused to even name a site so how can you say they have so motive/bias? Also there are studies that have been done showing increases in length from using an extender